Liar Liar [2] - Wonwoo

An immense wave of exhaustion poured over you as you sat in the dismal room that smelled like rust and mold. You won't be able to rest anytime soon though. Not while locked in this metal chair. Not with the image of Wonwoo's maniac smile burned into your head.

It's only been a few hours since you were trapped into this room but the impending doom loomed in the air. In your head, all you could think of is ways to be with Wonwoo again, without all the factors that kept you apart. It was easy to tell that he believed your relationship was real, so it shouldn't be hard to convince him that you actually love him now, right?

Wrong.

The door slammed open, sending dust particles flying around the room. Wonwoo stood in the doorway with the smile still stuck on his face. Behind him, was a smaller man holding a large bag. Most likely filled with tools to make you suffer.

"Wonwoo! Please listen to me I-" Before you could plea for your safety, he picked up the table that stood beside you and threw it into the wall- splintering it into a thousand pieces.

He glared at you with darkened eyes, "You have no right to speak," He hesitated for a minute, "You'll get permission to talk once you've lost a pint of blood." The short man finally came into the room as he rolled his eyes. He gave the bag to Wonwoo and then immediately left. It was like he didn't even want to be here to experience whatever was going to happen.

Wonwoo continued to stare into your eyes, but there seemed to be a glint of empathy. You didn't dare to speak again though. A pint of blood is worth his trust.

"So, nothing to say? You just want me to take your blood?" He sounded pissed off as he said this, "Cause I'll fucking do it!" He wouldn't stop pacing around the room at this point, anxious for an answer from you.

All you did was nod your head, as a sign of complying.

"What kind of bullshit are you pulling?" He was nearly yelling. His anger drove him to slam the door shut before things got gritty.

Wonwoo ripped the bag open, pulling out an IV that was connected to multiple sharp needles. It looked like it would take more than a pint of blood very quickly. He stared at the object, and then back at you. Every time he even glanced at you, you could tell he was getting angrier.

He let out a deep growl, "This is fucking annoying! I want to hurt you so damn bad but I can't." He tossed the IV on the floor. Then, he threw the entire bag of tools on the floor, watching as they all spilled out.

"NEW RULE. IF YOU DON'T SPEAK TO ME, I'LL CUT OFF FOUR OF YOUR FINGERS." One for every month you lied to him. He cleared his throat, "Now, what were you saying earlier?"

You were reluctant to speak but then it all came out, "I don't want to work for the government anymore please- the only thing I care about is you- please don't hurt me I love you and I want to be with you- screw the law this is so much more important- please I-"

"Too much," Wonwoo interrupted you, "Slow down. And say that one sentence again."

"Which one?"

"Say it."

"The only thing I care about is you?"

"Close."

"Please don't hurt me?"

He rolled his eyes, "Don't be an idiot."

"I love you," I said without question.

He laughed, "Oh, God. I really love you too. So fucking stupid." You didn't know what to do after this. All he did was stand there and laugh to himself.

"You realize I can't let you leave this building even if I don't torture you, right? You realize I'll never be able to trust you again?" His words hurt as he said them but you knew he was right. He told you the truth about his mafia life so you had no reason to call him a liar. The only liar here was you.

"But you'll be here for me, yeah? I'm okay with it then. I deserve punishment." It was hard giving away your life like that but love makes you do crazy things. Even if you denied, you'd be killed by Wonwoo or the government. So the best option was the one where you lived with the love of your life. Even if he did end up crazy. It was your fault anyway.