Like a Bandaid - Woozi

"I know I did some bad things, and I'll never be able to take them back

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"I know I did some bad things, and I'll never be able to take them back. However, I'm going to work hard for your forgiveness." The man standing in front of you bowed, not really doing anything for you at the moment. You couldn't even respond to him through the string that sewn your lips shut.

Your drowsiness caused your eyes to barely stay open, filling you with fear that the man will take back what he's said if you fall asleep. His wicked face was still vivid in your memory after your long session. Calling it a session made you even sicker to your stomach but it became a habit because of him.

Him. The guy that looked sweet when you first saw him in the street. Him, who quickly turned into a monster when he pulled you into a car to take you away. You remembered his teddy bear eyes seeming like they changed into that of a raven's. Dark and dismal.

"I suppose I should start with your mouth..." A sigh escaped his small mouth resembling the few that he made on your ride here. One thing you didn't remember was how long you were here.

You watched him fidget through his tools. "Would you like that, [Y/N]?" He probably expected you to shake your head yes or no. He of all people should know that you wouldn't have the energy to do that.

"I swear I'm done hurting you. You don't have to be afraid of me!" The man suddenly began raising his voice, making you flinch.

He put a hand over his heart, "Shit... I'm sorry," His voice lowered, "How the hell am I supposed to do this?"

Silence fell over the room while he dug through his tools again. It felt nice, but how many torture devices could he possibly have? Did he really use a lot of them on you? Should you really be thinking about it? You'll most likely have flashbacks for the rest of your life, so why not start now?

"Ah, here it is!" He nearly shouted. When he turned around, all you saw was a pair of scissors. A whole five minutes for scissors? You couldn't even make a questioning face, it just hurt too much.

Now you started wondering how horrendous you looked. How could this still nameless man be studying you when you presumably looked like a wreck?

He came close to you and held your lips, "This'll hurt. But it's nothing you haven't felt before." He blurted out before slowly parting your lips, causing a burning sensation. He was right though, this seemingly felt like nothing. Or you know, just putting on some lip plumper.

The pain surged through you immediately as he yanked out the string.

"Just like a band aid, right?"

Your lips continued burning, but you could finally open them.

"No-" The first word you said, that you didn't even expect to say.

"Wow. Look at you, talking already!" He clapped his hands, "I'm pretty good, huh?" There was blood on him now, signifying that your lips were bleeding.

You made a sad attempt at rolling your eyes, clearly detesting his advances at trying to be 'friends'. A few jokes isn't going to make up for lifetime of suffering.

"Okay, well... What can I get you?"

The only thing wanted right now, "Your name?" It was the one thing bothering you, besides the constant tingling throughout your body.

He was confused, but answered. "Lee Jihoon. Anything else?"

You wanted to ask him more but your voice stopped coming out. You opened up to try to speak, letting him know that you weren't done with your questioning. You were just dry.

"Oh, my fault," Yeah, of course it was his fault, "I'll get water." Jihoon quickly ran out of the room, afraid of making your situation even worse. How much worse could it get?

You felt like death, and you were going to be stuck with the guy who wrongfully caused it for a good while. Who knows? Maybe he would let you go soon. That doesn't seem like the case though.

Mafia ¦¦ Seventeenजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें