You Have a Mental Breakdown

(I'll try my best to do a good job with this request but I apologize if there is any inappropriate wording or such due to my ignorance on this subject

(I'll try my best to do a good job with this request but I apologize if there is any inappropriate wording or such due to my ignorance on this subject. I tried doing some research though, as to not offend anyone.)

--------

S. Coups

When you told him that you were just tired and sick, he didn't believe it one bit and immediately went into care mode.

"Baby, you don't need to lie to me. Whatever you need, I'll get it here, or done, for you."

Jeonghan

He could see the look of defeat and despair in your eyes, earning you back rubs and items you asked for.

"[Y/N], you know, I really love you, right? Like, a whole lot! As much as to Pluto and back!"

Joshua

He walked into your room because he hadn't seen you come out in hours; when he saw you emptily staring at the wall he jumped into action.

"Hey lovely, do you like bubblebaths? Oh, I have these amazing aroma candles! How about some Panda Express for diner?"

Jun

The one that would definitely try to snap you out of it with cuddles and food of any kind you want, he would try act very normal too.

"How's my lil' piggy? What movie do you wanna watch today? We can have all types of popcorn with it!"

Hoshi

This boy is gonna shower you with the largest amount of affection to let you know that he's there and isn't leaving at any time.

"Ayyy, my sweet girlfriennnd, who I love! Let's rest together, it'll be good for me and you!"

Wonwoo

Wouldn't know what to do but he'd actually just lay with you and read to you, reminding you that he loves you every so often.

"Do you have a favorite book? Come here, let's read this one together."

Woozi

Everything he did would be so meticulously done because he didn't want to make anything worse but he just seemed slightly off.

"[Y/N], will you talk with me about this? Like a therapy session? Or would you prefer a yoga session?"

The8

He noticed you'd been in the shower for nearly two hours when he went in and pulled you out to get dressed. He sat you by the fire and covered you in blankets, and told you cute stories.

"And that's how the Princess Honey fell for the poor little dude from Haicheng. Now they'll live happily ever after!"

Mingyu

He returned home to find you laying in his bed with your head covered, crying. He would hastily climb in and cuddle you and whisper sweet-nothings until you calm down.

"You'll never know how much I truly love you, [Y/N]."

Dokyeom

He would let out a scream when he saw you sulking no matter how his day went, he'd break out all of his best jokes for you.

"There are two muffins baking in the oven. One muffin says to the other, "Phew, is it getting hot in here or is it just me?" The other muffin says, "AAAAHHH!! A TALKING MUFFIN!""

Seungkwan

He'd actually be very sweet with you right as he found you under your covers, offering to get or give you anything you wanted.

"I know, it's hard. Buuut, I do have the power to get you anything you want! Okay? You've got this."

Vernon

Would panic a little bit, since he had no idea what to do but he quickly searched up some remedies to make sure he could do his best for you.

"Alright...okay. Breathe in and out a few times while I get a bath set for you. Then we can take a nice, long nap, okay?"

Dino

He'd kinda awkwardly sit near you while he texted his members about what to do, but decided to turn on your favorite movie and put a big, fluffy blanket over you.

"I'm sorry I don't know what I'm doing... I hope I can find something to help though."