"Seriously? Gonna meet up with your boyfriend or something?" Jimin asked and Jin just went red

"Yah! Im not! Its just that the king is there! Lets go Im hungry!" Jin said trying to avoid the question and swiftly walking away from us.

The three of us gave each other confuse looks because Jin never wears make up even though the King is there but in the end we didn't just mind it and started to walk going to cafeteria.

Once we entered the cafeteria, a lot as in a lot of students were there. Most stared at us for some reason especially the boys! I mean seriously! Whats up people starring these days? I saw Dad and Mom talking to the King and Queen of Pyros. I saw Jin reserved seats for us. I couldn't find Jungkook though.

"Wait a minute? Why do I want to look for him?" I thought deeply. I was snapped back to reality when Ami started shaking me.

"Tae! Lets eat! Im hungry!" Ami said, as I nodded at her. First we have to let Jin hyung know that we're here. Jimin wanted to get food later so he was left in the table all alone, playing with his phone.

"You want us to get you food?" I asked and he shook his head to no and continued playing with his phone. We started getting food already.

Jimin's POV

I was playing randomly playing games in my phone while waiting. Although I haven't used wattpad for a really long time? So why not?

I opened the app and started to scroll at the stories. I saw a lot of stories like vampires and werewolf related and highschool romance and a lot of fanfictions. I was getting bored from finding the perfect story until one caught my eye.

"Unexpected Love?" I mumbled, i titled my head a little. I started to think if I should read it or not.

"Eh why not?" I said as I tap the story and started to read it through. Few mins past and I was in Chapter 5 already. Yes I know Im a fast reader. The story turned out to be good.

The story is a BL story so It's about a nerd boy and the school's badboy unexpectedly fall in love. It all started with them as room mates. The story is getting good until I was in the part of the smut. I gulp thinking if I should continue.

"I guess I could give it a shot?" I mumbled and started to scroll down. For some reason it was getting hot. My pants started to get tight. Im starting regret wearing pants.

"Such a slut, you want my cock shove inside your ass? You want me to fuck you hard and raw? Such a dirty whore"

When I read that part I stared to think of Yoongi suddenly. I was suddenly thinking of what will it feel like if he has his cock deep inside my— wait! Hold on! Park Jimin! What are you thinking!