Erica: "Alright let's go in. Didn't even do your hair today."

Looking in the rear view mirror at myself and my hair, the short but erratic look kind of suited me. I mean I literally woke up with my hair like this. And it's only hair who cares? I think it makes me look slightly less like I give a fuck.

Erica:" You look fine Cam, come on."

As I got out of the car and walked through the car park just opposite the school, The two of us walked into the administration building to find a younger gentleman working the office, solo it seemed.

Teacher: "HI how can I help?"

Erica: "Hey, enrolling a new student today, My son Cameron Sears."

Teacher: "Cameron Sears? As in Erica Sears? Oh my Ma'am my sincerest apologies I wasn't paying attention."

And that, my friends, is why I was a little worried. Celebrity status should make the rounds pretty quick but Mum has insisted we don't hide it, what's the point.

Erica: "It's alright mate I'm sure you've been very busy. Miss Krile said to meet her when we arrive to go over his itinerary?"

Teacher: "Of course I'll just page her now."

As he did so, the teacher instructed us to take a seat. By the smile on his face, I could see he knew who my mother was. But then again when you take the lead role in the Aussie Unexpected Smash hit Lay me Down, I'd say everyone knows her. The movie blew the fuck up, with new fans all around the world and especially here in America. Her previous films had given her a pretty high regard as an Actress back home but here, I guess she was hoping it would be a little quiet, I guess we were wrong.

Miss Krile: "HI you must be Mrs Sears and Cameron how are you both?"

Erica: "Nervous."

Cameron: "On the scared side, Moving from back home where I was used to everything to another country is a shock."

Mrs Krile: "I'm sure it was a big one to you. Now if you will follow me to my office we can get started."

As we followed her in, I could see just through the large two open doors part of the school, with young students running around and chatting away, it seemed pretty simple here.

Cameron: "Lockers?"

Mrs Krile: "Not a stereotype but it does make things a lot easier for our students to hold their belongings without needing to carry it everywhere. I'll give you your locker code and show you where it is a little later."

While Mrs Krile and my mum began talking about the finer details. I zoned out a little as I looked of her window, seeing more students beginning to arrive and enter the building. How this place was such a massive indoor school with outdoor seating was beyond me. Enclosed areas this bag back home was reserved for shopping centres.

Mrs Krile: "Now Cameron, you will need to take some elective subjects to fill the time table we will give you, This is the list of classes we offer and you are free to take which ever ones you like."

As I looked over I saw that Drama had been underlined.

Cameron: "Thanks but I'm not really interested in the arts, that's mums job."

Mrs Krile: "Completely understandable."

Cameron: "I like the idea of these two. Wait how many do I need to take?"

Mrs Krile: "Two."

Cameron: "Yeah I'll take these two, Sports and Ancient History."

Mrs Krile: "Very well, I'll make sure to have Mr Milo input the choices into our database so we can spit out a timetable for you soon."