Chapter 32

You woke up feeling exhausted from having only 2 hours of sleep.
You struggled to go to sleep last nights because your thoughts consumed your head.
You groaned and checked your phone.

12:37pm

You sighed, and lazily got up and went to the bathroom. You looked in the mirror and saw that you looked absolutely horrible. Your eyes were puffy and red with dark circles under them from the lack of sleep, your hair was a tangled mess, and you had tear stains on your cheek. You sighed and brushed your teeth and got ready.
You put on sweatpants and a baggy hoodie because they were comfortable.

As you opened your door, the smell of pancakes and waffles slapped you real hard. You ascended down the stairs and saw all the boys in the kitchen.
Lets just say, they didn't look the best.
Felix was fighting with Derrick over the bag of powdered sugar, Jackson was trying to flip pancakes, just for it to hit and stick to the ceiling. It was complete chaos in the kitchen.

"Guys really." You said.
They all stopped and looked at you, before sheepishly smiling. You couldn't help but grin yourself. "Hey! We wanted to make you breakfast." Felix said. "It didn't really go as well as planned..." Derrick said. You laughed. The boys were relieved to see you laughing. "You guys look like you need some help." You stated, walking towards them. "Yeah maybeeee..." Jackson said, looking at the now pancake covered ceiling. "How the fuck did you even manage to do that?" You laughed, grabbing the spatula. "Honestly I have no clue." Jackson laughed. You helped the boys make breakfast, and before you knew it, time had passed by quickly.

"So, whats todays plans?" You asked, taking a bit of your pancake. "Well, we were thinking of going to the beach today!" Felix said. "Oo the beach? I'm done. What time are we going?" You said before stuffing your face. The guys laughed seeing you scarf down your food. "Probably after we eat yeah?" Derrick suggested. Everyone nodded in agreement. "Alrighty well let's hurry up and eat so that we can go to the beach!" Jackson exclaimed.

You and the boys finished your food and got ready to go to the beach. You Guys were currently in the car jamming to music on your way to the beach. "Omg your going to break your neck!" You laughed as Felix headbanged to Fall Out Boy. "PETE WENTZZZZZZZZZ" he screamed. You all bursted out laughing once more.

You guys finally arrived at the beach and practically jumped out the car. You ran towards the sandy beach, feeling the little grainy bits of sand touch your soles. There was no one on the beach except you 5. You took a moment to look at the waves and took a deep breath, letting all the stress freely  disappear. The guys all walked behind you, joining you, watching the view. You suddenly got down and splashed Felix with water. "What the- you son of a-" he said before throwing sand at you. "Stop!" You laughed. All the guys soon joined in for a water fight. You were all soaked by the time you all calmed down.

You guys saw a car parking near the beach. It was a group of people just like you guys. You minded your own business. "Dumbass you have to put some water on it." You explained to Felix as he was trying to build a sandcastle. "Pshhhhhh I knew that!" He said laughing. Derrick and Jackson were swimming in the ocean, occasionally wrestling each other.

You were building a small sandcastle, but you couldn't help notice the group that came after you guys. It was a group of 6 people, 3 girls and 3 guys. One of the guys caught your eye. He was average height, silky black hair, muscular arms, dorito shaped back, charming smile. You couldnt help but stare as he swam in the ocean along with his group. Apparently Felix caught you staring, and said "oooo" teasingly. You looked at him blushing, "what?". "I see you got the eyes for that guy that looks like a Micheal." He said, wiggling his eyebrows. "Stop!" You laughed. "His name is Micheal? Do you know him?" You asked smiling. "Haha no, he just looks like a Micheal to me." He said, carving his sandcastle. You looked over at the boy once more. "Hah, you're right he kinda does look like a Micheal.

You and Felix continued to build your sandcastles, letting peace run through your bodies, until the group started to head towards your way. "Hey those are some cool sandcastles!" One of the guys exclaimed. "Oh thanks!" You and Felix both said. "What are you guys doing here?" Another guy asked as they all sat down next to you guys, admiring your artworks. "Oh we just came here to chill. Kinda a stressful day for her." Felix said, nodding his head towards you. "Ohhh are you guys dating?" A girl asked. "Oh no! Haha we're with 2 other friends too, they're just out in the ocean." He said, pointing at Derrick and Jackson who seem to be having a water fight. You laughed at them, but quickly took a glance at the boy you saw earlier. "Who are you guys?" Felix asked out go curiosity. "Oh how rude of us, sorry! I'm John." A boy with a black quiff said. "I'm Roy." A guy with light brown hair said. "I'm Sam." A emo looking girl said. "I'm Eden." The girl with black hair and brown tips said. "I'm Astrid." The girl with a brown and blonde ombré said. You turned to look at the cute boy. "I'm Payton." He smiled. "Well it's nice to meet you guys!" Felix said, bumping your arm to knock you out of your trance of staring at the Payton boy, who was now blushing. "Oh uh yeah! I'm Y/N, and he's Felix." You said embarrassed.

Oh boy.....not again...