Chapter 27

The next morning...

You were rudely awoken when Brendon accidentally hit your face whilst stretching. "Ouch" you laughed. "Sorry!" He said sheepishly. You smiled and kissed his forehead, jumping up afterwards. "So what are we doing today?" Brendon asked getting up wearing only his camouflage boxers. "I think David said that there's gonna be a huge concert with other YouTubers as well." You explained brushing your hair. "You thinking what I'm thinking?" He says suspiciously. You turned around to see him smirking. You raised your eyebrows. "Hmm I'm not sure if I know what you're thinking." You laughed. He chuckled. "I was thinking of maybe crashing the concert...?" He replied. "You want to crash a VidCon concert?" You asked smiling. He nodded eagerly. "Well, we better talk to the tech crew for some microphones then." You said smiling. "YES" Brendon said jumping up and down. You laughed. He's such a dork.

Ding dong!

Brendon went to go open the door. "Hey! We got you guys some coffee." You heard Zane say. You peeked out of the corner into their view. "Hey! Thanks guys!" You said with a comb in your hair. "Oh fuck this is good coffee." Brendon moaned after tasting the coffee. "Right? Our homie always makes it so good, I thought he put drugs in it or something." Heath said. You all laughed. "We got a list of who's attending the concert for you guys to figure out when to crash it." Zane explains holding the set list. You choked on your coffee that you were currently drinking. You felt a slight pat on your back. "How did you guys kn-" you were cut off. "Honey, when Brendon Urie is here, we know he's gonna crash the concert." Zane says sassily. You laughed.

"We weren't expecting you guys to dress up and crash the meeting, but now that you guys have done that, we have no idea what you guys are capable of." Heath says laughing. "You guys are scary! It's like the feeling of when David tells us to lay down and cover our eyes." Zane explains. This time, it was Brendon's turn to choke on his di- I uh mean coffee. You patted his back also laughing. "Haha, well we'll leave you guys to get dressed or what not, but honey that is hooooot." Heath explains pointing at Brendon, who was still in his boxers. Brendon looked down and blushed. You laughed and ruffled his hair. He smiled sheepishly. "Byeee!" Zane says dragging Heath away.

"Get dressed Boyd." You said laughing and flinging a shirt at him. He laughed and got dressed. After he was done, you guys headed out into the lobby. You felt Brendon grab your hand and squeeze it tightly. "You okay?" You asked concerned. He gulped looking cautiously into the lobby. "It'll be okay, we'll go straight to the concert area okay?" You reassured him. He nodded and continued walking. You two speed walked into the concert area, trying to avoid as many people as possible. You went to the backstage door to be greeted by the shitty security guards. "Pass?" One security guy named Jim said. You both showed them your All-Access Passes. He nodded and stepped away from the door, allowing you guys to enter. "Holy shit" Brendon whispered at the sight. "Yeah, holy shit" you said in excitement. Many YouTubers were in the backstage area. There were tables with refreshments and gifts everywhere.

"Oh my god that's Brendon Urie and Y/N L/N!" A British accent boy said. You both turned around to see two tall as fuck guys. "Hey!" You greeted them. "Hi! Oh my god, Phil help" the guy with brown hair said. The other guy with black hair laughed. "Hello! I'm Phil and the other guy is Dan." Phil introduced. "It's nice to meet you guys!" Brendon said shaking his hand. "Heyyy" Dan said with his voice cracking. You laughed and hugged him. "Holy fuck" you heard him mutter. You laughed even more and pulled away. Their manager came to get them soon after talking for a bit. "We'll see you guys later!" Phil said waving. "Y-yeah!" Dan said waving as well. As they walked away you laughed. Brendon looked at you with eyebrows raised. "That guy is so adorable." You chuckled. Brendon pouted with his bottom lip out. "Shush you!" You said before kissing him. He immediately smiled after.

"Oh my god goals" you heard. You turned around to see the queen himself, Shane. "Oh my god! I love your channel!" You exclaimed. "You recognize me? Oh my god I'm so famous" he laughed. "I'm Y/N and this is my boyfriend Brendon, or Panic! At The Disco." Brendon chuckled. "Oh my god I love your music." Shane says laughing. "Haha, I've seen a couple of your videos! You're hilarious!" Brendon said hugging him. Shane looked into his camera. He gasped dramatically and said, "Brendon Urie knows me! Haters back off." You all laughed. "I'm Shane, this is my boyfriend Ryland, his sister Morgan, our friend Garrett, and our cameraman and friend Andrew." He introduced them. "Hey! Oh my god I live for your outfit!" Ryland said. "Haha thanks! I love your Gucci slippers." You laughed. "I could never pull off wearing Gucci slippers, id break them in a day." Morgan says chuckling. "Honestly same" you replied. "Oh my god Brendon is so hot, can I borrow him for like a day?" Garrett jokingly said. "Garrett!" Shane exclaimed. Everyone laughed. "And that ladies and gentlemen is how you know you're really gay." You said jokingly into the camera. Everyone bursted out laughing.

"Andrew Say something!" Shane implies. "Uh hi" Andrew said awkwardly. You chuckled. Shane then looks between you and Andrew. "Oooo I think someone has a little crushhh" Shane teases. You blush. "Shane!" Andrew scolds him, his face being as red as a tomato. "Back off man" Brendon said before bursting out laughing. "We should all film something later." Ryland says. "Yes! We should all film a Harry Potter haul!" Garrett laughs. "No Garrett!" Shane scolds being jokingly annoyed. "We love Harry Potter honestly" Brendon says leaning his head onto you. "Oh my god yes! My people!" Garrett literally squealed. "Oh my god, no, this can't be happening, how do they always find each other?? The Harry Potter people!" Shane gasps dramatically before doing his signature tongue click.