Chapter 9

2 years later...
"HI MY NAMES CATRINA" you yelled, starting to do the Pink Windmill Kid's dance. The two boys laughed. "I CANT BELIEVE YOU KNOW THE DANCE!" Felix screamed laughing. "I CANT STOP LAU-" Derrick cut off himself with his own laughter. Jackson's face was red. You tripped, and laughed at yourself.
Now, you're probably thinking, "what the fuck?". Well, after you got out of the hospital, you relearned all of your songs. Jackson was the new guitarist after the management kicked Ryan out. You still didn't know who Brendon was, or your history with him. All you knew was that he was from another band. Weeks go by as you see photos of him from fans tagging you in posts. "I feel like I know him" you murmured. The band was currently sitting on the couch of your house. Your German shepherd Tyson leaped on you. You smiled as you pet your doggo. "So what are the plans?" Derrick asked. The three members shrugged. "I guess we could watch some TV" You suggested getting the remote. Jackson changed the channels until a specific channel caught your attention. It was a livestream of a band on MTV. Felix and Derrick's eyes widened. You saw that Brendon guy performing. You sighed. "I feel bad I still don't remember him" you frowned. "Hey it's not your fault" Jackson assured you. The guys told him everything after he joined the band. You smiled at him. He's pretty hot.. you thought. You smirked at yourself. "Hey what's this song called? It's pretty good" you said interested. "This is Gospel by Panic! At The Disco" Felix said. You were enjoying the song, until the chorus came. "IF YOU LOVE ME, LET ME GOOO" you heard. You stood there frozen. The other three guys were jamming out. "Why does that sound so familiar?" You whispered to yourself. You could've sworn you saw Felix flicker his eyes towards you, but quickly turned back to the TV. You looked at the TV again. You saw a single tear drop across Brendon's face. Your eyes widened in shock.
~ You laughed as Brendon told a joke. "OH MY GOD IM CUMMING OH MY GOD I CANT STOP!" Brendon said in a valley girl voice. You burst out into laughter. He smiled at you with loving eyes. He leaned in pressing his lips against yours. You smiled in the kiss. He forgot he was scoping until you guys pulled away. "Oh shit sorry!" You said laughing. You laughed even harder looking at the comments.
User1: OH MY GOOOD CUTE
USER2: YOU SO, FUCKIN, PRECIOUS, WHEN YOU, SMILE ❤️💕💖💞💘
User3: FUCK ME UP ASSHOLES
You smiled at those comments. ~
~ You looked up at him in confusion. "Do you really not remember me?" The boy said sadly. You shook your head. "I certainly would've remembered your forehead if I could" you laughed. He cracked a smile. "Brendon! It's time to go, sorry" a man said as he came in the hospital room. The boy frowned looking down. "I know you don't remember me, but please never forget me" he said looking in your eyes. His eyes were red and glossy. "I will try" you said. You felt guilty. He held your hands, before walking out. "Hey!" You said. He turned around. "If you love me, let me go" the last thing you saw was a single tear drop from his eye as he walked out. ~

Your eyes widened in shock. "Brendon?" You whispered. The boys' heads shot towards you. Their eyes were wide. "You remember him?" Felix whispered. Your eyes were glossy as you slowly nodded. The boys came to you to hug you. "I can't believe it" you whispered. They looked at you. "All these years, he really was my boyfriend" you whispered. "Hey, they're coming to Texas tomorrow" Jackson said looking at his phone. Your eyes widened for the tenth time today. Felix smiled. "I'll text him" he smirked. "No...he's gonna hate me" you whimpered. "He could never hate you" Derrick said. "I didn't remember him for two years! Two!" You said tears streaming down your face. "He knows it wasn't your fault. Either way, did you see how emotional he was during This is Gospel? Especially the chorus?" Jackson said. You stayed silent. "Wow, that was the most intelligent thing you've said in the past two years you've been here" Derrick said. Everyone burst into laughter. "Hey, they said they would meet you at Starbucks tomorrow" Felix smiled. You nodded nervously. You checked the time. 3:19 "Hey guys it's already late, we should head to bed." You said. "I'll sleep on the couch" Derrick said as he plopped on the couch. "I'll take the big guest room!" Felix yelled as he ran to it. Jackson groaned. "Man! This room always smells like Charlie's Chocolate Factory!" Jackson pouted. "And that's a bad thing?" You asked. "...well not really" he laughed. You went to your room and got ready. You were nervous for tomorrow. You laid there for at least 10 minutes, before drifting off the sleep.
{time skip brought to you buy Pray! For The Wicked}
You opened your eyes to see Derrick jumping on your bed. "WAKE UP! YOU GOTTA SEE YOUR SOUL MATE!" He screamed. You groaned and got up. "What do I wear?" "What shoes would look best?" "How should I do my hair?" You bombarded the boys with questions. "Chill! You're just meeting Brendon, you're not going to a fashion show" Jackson said laughing. You blankly stared at them before heading back to your closet. You decided to go casual. You got a white tank top, black leather jacket, a black hat, black ripped jeans, and black combat boots. You quickly got ready and went downstairs. "DAMN GIRL!" Felix squealed. "And you say you aren't gay" you stated laughing. He glared at you playfully. "Anyway, I'll be going now!" You said grabbing your car keys. "Good luck!" "Don't be too awkward!" "Use protection!" You rolled your eyes at the boys, smiling. You quickly drove to Starbucks. After 10 minutes, you arrived. You started to feel more nervous the closer you got. You parked your car. You saw a man sitting by the window. Your eyes widened. "Brendon..." you whispered. You nervously went to the door, and ordered the drink without Brendon noticing as he was fixed on his phone. You got your drink and headed towards him. You hesitantly walked towards him. His head shot towards you, eyes widened, mouth gaped. You smiled at him. "Hey Brendon..." you said.