Chapter 20

You wake up to see Brendon beside you.
Both Naked.
"AHHHH" you screamed.
"AHHH" he screamed back. A continuous domino of screams continued on as you both scramble to get covered.
"WHAT THE SHIT BISCUITS" you screamed eyes widened. "WHAT THE FUCK" he screamed back in horror. A knock on the door interrupted your guys' pit of screams. Brendon rushed to get the door after putting on his boxers. Dallon bursts through the doors.
"God what the fuck man why are you screa-" he got interrupted by his own screams. "HOLY SHIT" his eyes widened at the scene. "I- um i- ok" he ran back out. You quickly put your clothes back on, and sat back down on the bed trying to recollect your thoughts. "Um..." you heard. You turned your head to see Brendon fully clothed also sitting on the bed.
"So...." you said slowly trailing off.
"Sooooo...." he replied.
"Did we fuck last night?" You said bluntly.
"I think so" he replied just as blunt.
"Yup"
"Yep"
An awkward silence filled the room. "Well...I'm just gonna head to my room..." you said slowly getting up. "Hey" you turned your head back to him. He was looking down at the ground. "I'm really sorry for what I've done to you..." he said sincerely. "I really didn't mean to hurt you. I just don't know what happened or whatever came upon me to do so" he said. You looked at him. God, he looks like a sad puppy, you thought. You walked up to him, and hugged him. You heard his breath hitch, clearly not expecting a hug. You felt his hands slowly raise up to hug you back. You pulled back with a smile. "I forgive you" you replied. His eyes lit up. He exhaled. "I'm so glad oh my god" he rambled. You laughed. "Well I should be heading back to my hotel room. See ya later" you said walking out the door.

You walked back to your hotel room and sat down in your bed. Suddenly, you were scared. "Oh shit! What happens when the press gets ahold of what happened? What if Sarah finds out? Oh god what if..." you rambled on pacing back and forth. Ding! You checked your phone to see a message.

Felixieee😂❤️: hey we're gonna head to get some bekfast :)
You: haha okay I'll be down in a minute

You unlocked the door and went towards the hotel's cafeteria. Once you arrived you saw your band and Fall Out Boy at the tables. "Hey!" Patrick said coming over to you. "Hey!" You said smiling. He pecked you on the lips. You smiled uncomfortably. You got your plate and loaded it with food before sitting back down. Soon all the Panic! guys arrived at the cafeteria. Brendon sat across from you, avoiding Patrick's eyes. You glanced at him. He smiled a bit before looking away. Dallon nervously glanced at you two before heading towards the food area.

"So Brendon how's the new album coming along?" Patrick asked him smiling. Brendon almost choked on his drink. Poor guy didn't know how to answer for a second. You snickered a bit. He looked at you and chuckled a bit. "Yeah it's going great." Brendon replies going back to his food. Felix nudged your arm. You looked at him confused. "Are you and Brendon okay now?" He whispered. You nodded happily. He grinned back.

A sudden rush of thoughts occurred in your head during breakfast.
"What if Patrick finds out?"
"What if Sarah finds out?"
"What if the press gets ahold of the situation?"
"What if the fans know? They'll start hating us"

You gulped nervously. You started to zone out as the guys talked about tour.
Why do I feel like I enjoyed last night..... God there's no way. No way did I like that. But......well it's not a bad dick....I mean he's a great guy, even after he did all of that. Man, Sarah is so fucking lucky. His adorable brown eyes, and oh my god the jawline. His funny personality and his kindness. Oh my god do I like Brendon Urie? No way! I'm dating Patrick....I shouldn't. He doesn't even like you back dumbass....but.....I don't know.....his dreamy eyes and personality.......shit!
I think it's proven

I like Brendon Boyd Urie.