Chapter 25

You woke up the next day with an arm around your waist. You turned your head to be greeted by a snoring Brendon. Aww...you thought. You quietly slipped out from his arms and went to the bathroom. You did your thing and went back out to the bunks to see Felix sitting on the floor between the bunks. "What are you doing?" You asked him furrowing your eyebrows. "It's comfy here" he replied with a blank stare. You laughed and stepped over him. You went back to your bunk, and peeled back the curtains. Brendon was still sleeping. You smiled and lightly shook his shoulder. "Babe, wake up" you whispers. He groaned. You kissed his forehead. "We have to go to VidCon today, remember?" You said. He groaned once again before his eyes fluttered open. You laughed a little at his messy hair. "Hm?" He said confused. "Your bed hair is adorable" you chuckled. He blushed and sat up. "I'm gonna go get coffee, so get ready if you wanna come" you replied leaving to the main area. Brendon practically hopped out of bed and ran to the bathroom. "Ow!" You heard Felix yell. "Sorry!" Brendon apologized. You died of laughter.

Within a few minutes Brendon ran out of the bathroom ready to go. "Do you guys want any Starbucks?" You asked the guys sitting at the main area. "Caramel frapp" "iced mocha" "anything" the guys all replied. "Ok" you replied and headed out the door with Brendon. You guys held hands while walking towards the shop. "Where you guys going?" Zack asked on your way there. "Coffee" you replied. He nodded. "I'm coming with you guys" Zack said following you guys. You guys entered the shop to be immediately greeted by whispers.

"Oh my god that's Brendon and Y/N!!!"
"They're actually here!!"
"God Brendon is so hot!"

You guys walked up to the counter and ordered your drinks. "I'll pay" you said pulling out your wallet. "No I'll pay" Brendon says also pulling out his wallet. "Eat my foot" you said while handing the cashier the money. "Ew that's gross" Brendon said. The cashier chuckled. "I swear" Zack said chuckling. You three sat down at a table and waited for your drinks. "Number 69!" You got up to grab the drinks. As you were walking towards the counter, you accidentally bumped into a guy. "I'm so sor-" you cut yourself off when you took a look at his face. George Ryan Ross III. "Ryan?" You whimpered. Brendon and Zack turned their heads towards you. Brendon's eyes were raging with anger. Zack got up to grab the coffee while Brendon took your hand. "We're leaving" He growled glaring at Ryan. You guys all left the shop and practically ran back to the buses.