Chapter 24

As soon as the last concert was over, which was Panic!, you all went out to eat at Chick-Fil-A because your classy as fuck. You guys all ordered and sat down, taking two tables. Brendon wrapped his arm around you. "I like how people expect us to eat at a five star restaurant, but we're here at a fast food restaurant because we're classy" Brendon chuckled. Everyone laughed. "Who needs expensive food when you got fast food here" Jackson replied laughing.

Soon, our food arrived. You glanced around, seeing a table of teenagers taking pictures of you guys. All the other guys seemed to notice too. You, Brendon, Felix, and Joe all stood up and walked towards them. "Would you guys like a picture with us?" Felix asked. They all nodded eagerly. There were three girls and one guy. You led them towards your tables. "Hi! I'm Kristina" one girl said. "I'm Eve and that's Corona and Jack" another girl said pointing to the others. All the other guys waved and took a pic with them. You felt uncomfortable when the Jack was seemingly very close to you. You sent a nervous glance at Brendon, he eyed Jack.

You felt Jack's arm around your waist. You quickly backed off. "Excuse me" you said. All the attention was on you now. Before Brendon could do anything, the guy walked towards you. He put his arm around you and said "We could ditch these guys and go to my place if you know what I mean" he winked at you. Brendon stomped towards him. "Back off man" he said angrily. The guy scoffed. "You could do so much better sweetheart" Jack smirked. You were feeling angry now. "I said, back off" Brendon replied sternly as he stepped in front of you. "What are you gonna do about it?" Jack said slyly. "I'm not gonna fight with you, just get your stuff and lea-" Brendon was cut off by the guy punching him right in his face. He fell to the ground.

Before all the other guys could do anything, you kicked him. In the nuts. He kneeled down in pain. "Get out now!" You yelled. The girls picked up the guy and ran off. You quickly rushed to Brendon. "Are you okay?" You caressed his bruised cheek. He smiled. "I'm fine, but damn that was badass" he said smirking. Everyone laughed. Brendon got up wrapped his arm around you. "Man I'm lucky to have you" he said looking at you with adoring eyes. You giggled and kissed him. All the guys started cheering. You pulled away, blushing. You hadn't noticed the mass majority of the restaurant was now filming you guys.

You all threw away your trash and headed to the buses. Brendon decided to stay with you and let Zack have his bunk for the night. You guys were cuddling on the couch, watching The Office. The other guys were in their bunks. Bing! You checked your phone to see a message from your friend David Dobrik.

DickheadDave: Hey! Are you free on Sunday?
You: Hey man! Yeah I am, why?
DickheadDave: Scotty, Liza and I wanted you to come to VidCon with us!
You: sure! Is it okay if I bring someone else with me?
DickheadDave: of course, who is it?
You: My boyfriend
DickheadDave: Yeah that's fine! I'll see you on Sunday!
You: Bye! Don't you dare bring your flamethrower to VidCon
DickheadDave: no promises ;)

You chuckled at your conversation. "VidCon?" Brendon asked looking at your screen. "Yeah! It's a convention for YouTubers, would you like to come?" You asked him. He nodded. "I'm a little worried though, the fans can get crazy and it's almost guaranteed that we'll get mobbed" you said nervously. Brendon gulped. "I'm sure we'll be fine" he said pecking you. "Alrighty" you smiled and continued to watch The Office.

Felix came out of his bunk. "Hey whatcha lovebirds up to?" He said teasingly. You rolled your eyes. "Just watching The Office" you replied. "That's actual goals" he said chuckling. "Hey Brendon, can I talk to you for a second?" Felix said looking at Brendon. "Sure" he replied before getting up and walking with him to the big room. You were too curious, so you sneakily followed them, hiding.

"So what'd you want to talk to be about?" You heard Brendon ask.

"Look, I know Y/N is very happy with you, she loves you lots." Felix says.

"Yeah, man I love her to bits" Brendon replied chuckling.

"Well, just, don't leave her. Please? You're all that she's got right now. I can't imagine what it would be like if you weren't there for her. She's like a little sister to me." Felix says.

"Of course man, I'm never leaving her. I'm gonna be with her until we're grey and old, I promise. I love her so much." Brendon says sincerely.

You smiled to yourself a bit before heading back to the couch. Brendon came back and sat next to you. "What was that about?" You asked him acting clueless. "Oh just tour stuff" Brendon lied. You smiled and cuddled into him.

A/N: Do you guys want smut? If you guys want some smexy time in here, I can try to write something somewhat good 😂