Chapter 23

The next morning you woke up in Brendon's arms. You rolled over to your side to be greeted by his adorable sleeping face. You smiled. You got up and got dressed. You went into his bathroom and brushed your teeth. You walked back into the main room and walked towards Brendon. You kissed his forehead.

"Wake up" you softly said. He smiled a bit and opened his eyes. You smiled back. He yawned and sat up. You handed him a cup of coffee. "Thanks" he said groggily. "Hurry up and get dressed, we have a show today" you said while giving him his clothes. He muttered a thanks.

{time skip brought to you by King of the Clouds}

You and Brendon walked out of the hotel, hand in hand. You guys forgot about the paparazzi at the corner of the street. Your eyes widened. "Brendon!" You whispered. He looked at you and noticed the paparazzi. "Don't worry, lets post something on our instagram before they can do anything" he says reassuring you. You saw the tour buses waiting. In the corner of your eye, you saw Felix wiggling his eyebrows at you. You giggled a bit at him. "Well I'll see you at the venue" Brendon smiled and pecked you before getting on. You waved and headed back to your bus. You climbed on to see Felix and Derrick smirking at you. You rolled your eyes and laughed. "At last, the ultimate couple is back one again" Felix says laughing. You hit him playfully. "We're headed to Florida for the next show" Jackson says popping out from his bunk. You all said an "okay". Derrick turned on the TV for something to watch. As soon as he turned it on, TMZ was on. Your eyes widened at the screen.

"Brendon Urie and Y/N L/N were caught holding hands early this morning by the hotel. Are they back together? Or is this just a casual affair from Patrick Stump and Sarah Orzechowski?" The Host says. "Shit" you muttered. All the guys were shocked. You quickly texted Brendon.

You: Hey did you see the TMZ news?
Beebo❤️: Yeah, how the fuck did they already know?
You: I have no idea, but I suggest we should post something quickly before the rumors start.
Beebo❤️: okay

You went on Instagram to post about it. You immediately received notifications from fans, asking about you and Brendon.

 You immediately received notifications from fans, asking about you and Brendon

Tagged: brendonurie
Y/N_ERA: This beautiful man right here is Brendon Urie. Yes, we are officially dating. No, we did not cheat on Sarah nor Patrick. We both broke up with them before dating each other! Well now that's done, love you guys! ❤️
Likes: 827,928
Comments: 28,790
Panicatourdisco: Omg yay!
FELIX_ERA: 👌👈💦💦
PanicAtTheDancefloor: YESSSSSS
ANewEraaaa: YES FINALLY HE LEFT THAT BITCH
FallOutFan: nOoOOoOo
DavidDobrik: Nice girl!
LizaKoshy: ^^ that's my man 👅💦

You chuckled at the replies, ignoring the few comments that were negative.

{time skip brought to you by X}

You guys arrived at the concert in Florida. Fans were already lined up at the entrance. "Damn" you blurted out. "I know right?" Jackson replied. As soon as the bus stopped, you ran out into the parking lot. The fans screamed at your arrival. You laughed as you saw them freaking out. You walked into the venue after signing and taking a couple of pictures with the fans.

Soon, Panic! And Fall Out Boy had arrived. You and the boys were currently in the dressing room getting ready. You were waiting for the guys to get dressed when you heard a knock. "Come in!" You yelled. The person opened the door to reveal Brendon smiling at you. You smiled and hopped up from the couch. "Hey" he said coming up to you and kissing you. "Awww" you saw Felix watching you two. You both blushed. "What are you doing here?" You questioned him. "Just had to say hello before you went on" he said. "Crimson in 5!" One of the crew guys shouted. "Well I guess that's my cue to leave" you chuckled and headed out the door, Brendon following you. You waited backstage for the countdown. "You're gonna do amazing!" Brendon reassured you, seeing the look on your face. He kissed you passionately. "Alrighty lovebirds, Brendon gotta let her go" Zack said to him. You giggled. "LET HER GOOOO LET HER GOOO" you sang. Both the guys chuckled. Soon, the countdown started and you put in your ear piece. The fans screamed and chanted your names as you stepped out.

About halfway into your concert, it was break time. "How's it goin Florida!" You yelled into your mic. They screamed. You chuckled. You looked at your bandmates before nodding. "So, tonight we're gonna do something different." The crowd got excited. "Tonight, as many of you guys already know, we lost a fellow artist" you said solemnly. "X?!" You heard a guy scream. You nodded at him. "We all know people make mistakes. But, every one of us is a good person no matter what we do, the best ones are the ones that try to change it up. And that's what X did. He was changing up his lifestyle for the better. So, we're gonna do a cover in memory of him. Love ya X" you said into the mic as your bandmates started playing Sad!