Chapter 22

A/N: Double update cus why not :)
Also, a little teaser of King of the Clouds was leaked! Here's it for you guys to enjoy!

You and Brendon stayed like that for what seemed like eternity. He pulled away and rested his forehead against yours. "I still love you too" he whispered. You looked down. "But, we can't do this though" you got up and paced around. "Why?" He replied with a small voice. You looked at him. He looked like a sad puppy. You frowned. "Because you have Sarah, and I have Patrick, we basically cheated on both of them twice" you said almost breaking down. He stood up and pulled you in a hug.

"I'm not with Sarah anymore after what she did" he said. "But what about Patrick? It'll break his heart!" You said worriedly. "You said you liked him as a friend. Maybe he'll understand you. He's a sweet guy" Brendon encouraged you. You gulped. You nodded and laid back down. Brendon laid beside you, wrapping his arm around you. You snuggled in his chest for awhile, appreciating the moment. You heard a knock at the door. Brendon stood up and walked towards the door. He opened it, revealing Sarah. You furrowed your eyebrows. "Hey baby" she smirked at Brendon. "What the fuck are you doing here" he replied angrily. "Because I want you back..." she trailed off before grabbing Brendon and kissing him roughly. You had enough. You angrily walked towards her and pulled her away from him. "The fu-" you cut her off with a slap.

She looked at you in shock. You saw Brendon smirk a little. "Back off" you said angrily. "Oh so what? You're finally fucking Brendon now?" She said slyly. You stayed silent. "Wow! I can't believe it! Y/n is cheating on her poor boyfriend. What. A. Slut." She said smirking. You saw the Fall Out Boy guys behind her. Patrick looked like he was gonna break down. "W-what?" He said. You walked towards them. "L-look I...umm I don't love you anymore...I love you as a friend now.." you said nervously, avoiding his gaze. "Why?" He said tears streaming down. "Im sorry! I-i..umm...Brendon and I..we um hooked up a couple of days ago...I swear we didn't mean to! We were both drunk!" You said desperately. He looked at you in shock. He shook his head and walked away. You looked down. You heard Sarah chuckle. You looked at her with eyes that could kill. Sarah looked frightened at your appearance. Brendon was looking at you two silently. You walked up to her with a fist. You sucker punched her, making her fall. "Y/n!" Brendon said rushing to you. You struggled against his grip. "No! She needs to get what she deserves!" You yelled. Brendon crashed his lips against yours. You instantly calmed down. Sarah scoffed and ran away. He pulled away, smiling. You were smiling too. "Wait, I need to go talk to Patrick" you said with a frown. "I'm sure he'll understand" Brendon said softly. You nodded and headed out the door.

You headed towards Patrick's room. You fidgeted a bit before knocking on the door. The door opened, revealing Patrick with stained cheeks. He glared at you. "I'm sorry...I really am" you said sincerely. He let you in, not saying anything. You sat down on his bed. He sat beside you. "Why" you heard him mutter. "We bumped into each other at the bar, we drank a couple of drinks, and the next moment I know ,we hooked up" you explained. "I didn't mean for it to go that far" you said. He stayed silent. "Do you love him?" He said looking at you. Your eyes widened. "What?" You asked unsure of what he quite said. "Do you love Brendon?" He said sadly. You stuttered on your words. "I, well, yeah...." you said guiltily. "Well what are you doing? Go for him!" He said. You looked at him in shock. "What do you me-" he cut you off. "Go follow your heart. As much as it hurts me, you need your true love" he said smiling at you. You smiled back at him. "Okay.." you said. "Are we good now?" You asked hopefully. He nodded. You exhaled. "I'm so glad we are" you said relieved. He chuckled. "Well?" You looked at him confused. "Go get him!" He said chuckling. You laughed and headed out the door. "Bye Patty" you smiled. He waved back, shutting the door behind you.

You texted Brendon.
You: Hey, Patrick and I are good again.
Beebo❤️: That's great! Hey, meet me on the balcony ok?
You: alright

You headed to Brendon's room. You saw that his door was unlocked. You entered, seeing him on the balcony. "Hey" you said softly. He turned around and smiled at you. You walked to him and stood beside him. "You know, I was so heartbroken when you left me years ago" he said looking off into the distance. You stood silently. You looked down. "I'm sorry..I really am" you said sincerely. He lifted your chin up, revealing a goofy smile. "Don't be, because I have you now" he crashed his lips against yours. You melted. Soon, the make out became quite heated. You ran your hands through his hair, his hands on your waist. You wrapped your legs around his waist as he picked you up, and walked towards the bed. He dropped you on the bed eagerly.
I guess you could guess what happened next..