Chapter 15

You sat there just laying for awhile. Bing! You check your phone once more. brendonurie posted a photo. You rolled your eyes as you tapped on the notification.

brendonurie: so fucking selfish 🙄Likes: 6,973Comments:Panicatourdisco: omg

Likes: 6,973
Comments:
Panicatourdisco: omg....
CrimsonnnnnYeya: wtf?! Why are you hating on her? What has she done to you?
BrandonFurry: HAHA NICE BRENDON! GO DIE YOU FAT BITCH
FELIX_ERA: What the fuck
EraIsMyAesthetic: ^^^ oh shit
TMZ: wow
ThatRandomFan: Brendon you're acting like an asshole wtf?
Tears escaped your eyes as you read what he wrote over and over. You saw Felix in the corner of your eye. "Hey I saw what he posted" he said sitting down. You sat there silent. "I don't know what I did wrong..." you whispered. He simply hugged you. "He's just an inconsiderate asshole. His fans even realize that now" he said. "Oh my god the media is gonna spread rumors. They're all gonna think it's my fault" you cried out. Bing! You checked your phone. brendonurie messaged you! You looked at Felix. He shrugged. You opened it.
brendonurie: I'm getting hate from MY fans because of YOU. Fucking slut! Never talk to me or my friends again. Whore
Tears escaped your eyes once more. brendonurie blocked you.
"What the fuck" you screamed. Felix hugged your silently. "Cmon, we got a show today" he said grabbing your hand. You slowly nodded. You got up and ran to your room to get ready.
{time skip brought to you by Fueled By Ramen}
You were backstage at the venue you'd be performing at. You and a couple of other bands were performing for IHeartRadio. You felt empty. You weren't nervous or excited like you usually were. You were just, empty. With no emotions on your face, you headed backstage to where some fans were. Completely ignoring their screams you went to your dressing room. You couldn't help but hear one fan say "are you okay?" You werent okay in fact. "Crimson in 5!" You heard. You groaned and went out. You out in your earpiece and grabbed your mic. Fans screamed as you went on. You sang with an emotionless face.

BRENDON POV <--- (that's new)

Hmph she's emotionless. She looks annoyed. Serves her right? "Fucking bitch" I laugh. I saw some fans recording me. But I don't care. Why am I like this now? I have no fucking clue. But I don't give a shit anymore. Or do I....I questioned myself.

YOUR POV

You decided to play a special song. "Hey guys" you said as fans screamed. "For this last song, im singing a brand new one. I just wrote it a few hours ago so sorry if it's not good." You laughed as you grabbed a guitar. "This one is called Lemon Boy" you said. "It's about someone whom I once cared about, but not anymore." You spat. (Credit: cavetown)
{time skip brought to you by CAVETOWNN}
You finished your set. You went backstage to chill for awhile. You heard the next band performing. "Alright alright its a hell of a feeling though!" Your eyes widened. You rushed out the backstage area to your dressing room. You stayed there for awhile.
{time skip brought to you by Thanks Pete}
You slept for about an hour without any interruptions thankfully. You headed outside to the snack area. As you were grabbing a water bottle. You saw Brendon in the corner of your eye with Sarah. You mentally rolled your eyes. You turned back to head over to your dressing room once more. Normally you would stop and say hi to him. Not this time, not after what he did. You saw him glare at you as you walked passed him, not even looking at him. "Bitch" you heard him mutter. You rolled your eyes not caring if someone saw. You flicked him off as you were walking away. You heard him scoff. You smirked. You were starting to feel happy finally.

BRENDON POV

What a bitch! I kind of feel guilty though. Why do I feel guilty? I shouldn't be sad over that slut. I sighed. "Is she moving on from me?" I muttered. I mean, my whole plan was to make her move on from me.... I'm slowly regretting him. "She hates me now..." I whispered tears threatening to spill out. I groaned. I punched a wall. "You fucking idiot!" I hissed at myself.

YOUR POV

Soon the show was over. You decided to go out to sign some stuff. You were out there for awhile until your manager came to tell you it was time to leave. You saw Brendon come out. He glanced at you a bit before running away. "Asshole" you muttered as you walked to your car.