Chapter 1

"If you don't got that ass, get the fuck away my dude" your guitarist Ryan hollered. You rolled your eyes. "As for someone who wore eyeliner for 2-3 years." You scoffed and continued playing Mario Kart. "aYe you swore you would never bring that up again" Ryan pouted. "SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU LITTLE SHITS." Derrick, your drummer, yelled trying to sleep. "FUCK OFF" Ryan yelled. "AHA GOTCHA BITCH" you yelled passing Ryan. "YOU HACKER" Ryan said. "BITCH I WISH" you yelled back. Soon the race was over and you had won. "FU-" you cut off Ryan by shoving a piece of popcorn in his mouth. "Y'all suck I could beat you in a heartbeat" Felix, your bassist, said. "Pfft you wish" you said rolling your eyes. "Yup, just like how you wish Chris Pratt would shove his di-" you cut Felix off. "OOF MATE TOO MUCH INFO THERE" you hollered. He laughs. "Oi mate, our mad lad just emailed me, saying we're going on tour." Derrick returns from his bed. "Noice, when?" You asked. "He said in 3 months, we're going on tour with a band called Panic! At The Disco." He replied. "Oof never heard of em..." Ryan commented. "No one asked emo dude" Felix sassed. "tHAT WAS A PHASE." Ryan answered back. "Alright children calm down." You said. "Boi you're the youngest one here" Derrick said. "Well I sure am more mature than you scumbags" you said. "Pffft mature my ass, you once spray painted our entire tour bus" Felix said. "It was art." You replied. Your doorbell rang. You opened up the door to see your manager Spencer at the door. "Hey bud come in" you said after hugging him. "Hey guys, I'm here to talk about the tour." Spencer said to the guys. "So we're leaving in 3 months to go on a tour with one of my best mate's band." He said to all of us. "Panic! At The Disco?" Ryan said. "No shit" Derrick said. Ryan stuck his tongue out. "When are we meeting them?" You asked. "You guys won't be meeting them until tour starts" Spencer replied. "Okay" all of us said.
{time skip 3 months brought to you by Knuckles}
You and the guys were currently packing for the tour. You guys were leaving tomorrow at 8 am to Florida. "Damn, Kevin won't fit into my suitcase" Ryan pouted. "Bro, why are you bringing a teddy bear." Derrick asked. "He's my comfort at night" Ryan said. "I'll just carry him" Ryan shrugged. You quickly packed a couple pairs of shorts, ripped jeans, t-shirts, tank tops, flannels , sneakers, and other essentials into your suitcase and bag. "Alright I'm ready" you said going downstairsu. "Where's Felix?" Derrick asked. "He's trying to fit all his stuffed animals." You replied. As if on cue, Felix walks down with a handful of stuffed animals and his suitcase. "Are you really bringing all that?" You asked. "Yup" Felix replied calmly. You checked the time, 11:00 pm. "Well we should probably go to sleep, we gotta wake up early tomorrow." You said. "Yup, well night guys" Derrick said while walking upstairs to his room. "Night" you all said. You walked up to your room and laid in bed. Your thoughts of tour quickly roamed around in your head before you closed your eyes, and saw a pit of darkness within you. ./.