Chapter 7

As you and Brendon were playing with Bronx and Saint, You heard someone. You turned around to see Ryan. "Hey, whatcha need?" You said smiling. "Eh can you follow me real quick?" He said nervously. You turned back to see Brendon nervously glancing at Ryan, but quickly looking away. You nodded and followed Ryan to the back of the bus. "So what did you need me fo-" your words were cut when you felt two lips against yours. You immediately pulled back to see Ryan. "What the fuck!?" You yelled at him. "YOU SHOULDVE BEEN MINE!" He cried. "Hey what's going on?" A worried Brendon came. "Nothing lets go" you pulled Brendon away. "What happened?" He asked. You stayed silent. He let you have some space. "Soundcheck!" You heard Felix say. You and Brendon ran to the stage, with you on Brendon's back. You two were smiling like madmen. As you guys entered, all the guys awwed. You both blushed. "Awww look em" Zack mocked. "Shut uuup" Forehead whined. You saw a glimpse of Ryan before heading to the dressing room. You quickly got ready for the show. You were nervous to perform on the same stage as Ryan. You sighed and went to the stage, ready to perform.
{time skip after the shows brought to you by Mania}
You groaned, tired as hell. You all headed to the buses. All the guys entered the bus, when suddenly you felt two arms pull you back. They practically slammed you against the bus, roughly placing their lips on yours. You saw that it was Ryan. You tried to fight him, but you were already pinned. You desperately tried to escape. You suddenly saw Brendon burst through the door, seeing what's happening. "WHAT THE FUCK?!" Brendon screamed. Ryan finally let you go. "Man we should do that again some time" Ryan smiled at you. "WHY? Y/N WHY?!" Brendon yelled as tears escaped from him. "IT WASNT ME I SWEAR!" You cried out almost collapsing. "FUCKING LIAR! I SAW EVERYTHING" Brendon screamed going back into the bus. "WHAT THE FUCK RYAN?!" You screamed at him. He just smirked and went back inside the bus. Felix came out, seeing what happened. He quickly went to your side comforting you. Felix and you were like close siblings. You broke free from him after 5 minutes and ran away. Fortunately, you were in track so you easily out ran Felix when he tried to chase after you. You stopped at a local store. You called a cab to take you to your house, which was luckily only an hour away. The Uber arrived and you quickly hopped in wiping your tears away.
{time skip brought to you by DJ Forehead}
You arrived at your house. You quickly put in the keys and ran inside closing the door. You ran to your room, and sat their for at least an hour just crying. You got a message from someone.
Felixieee😂: Where are you?!?
You: no where
Felixieee😂: please! I told Brendon everything that happened and he's so sorry
You: I don't care.
Felixieee😂: he's sorry!!! Please!! I'm worried about you!!!
You: you shouldn't be
Felixieee😂: PLEASE TELL ME WHERE YOU ARE
you: it's no need now, I'll be gone before you know where I am
Felixieee😂: PLEASE NO DONT DO IT IM COMING
You placed down your phone and ran to the bathroom. "Hello there old friend" you smiled sadly as you picked up your razor.

TRIGGER WARNING AHEAD!
You slowly but surely dragged the razor across your wrists, feeling the pain you hadn't felt in years. Tears escaped your eyes. You made more marks into your skin. Blood was gushing everywhere by now. You started to feel a little dizzy. You had at least 24 cuts on you now. Your vision slowly became even more blurry. The last thing you saw was Brendon and Felix rushing to your room. The look on Brendon's face as he cried and feel  guilty made you almost regret. Almost. You blacked out into eternal darkness.
TRIGGER WARNING OVER!

You opened your eyes to see a girl laying on a bed with three people beside you. The girl had many cuts on her wrists. You realized that it was you on the bed. You realized you could see everything even though you hadn't actually opened your eyes. You saw Felix pin Ryan, screaming at him. Ryan smirked, unaffected. "WHAT THE FUCK?!" Felix screamed. Ryan stared at him blankly. Felix punched him until he thought it was enough. "AND YOU!" He screamed at Brendon who was a mess. "WHY DIDNT YOU LET HER EXPLAIN?! YOURE SUPPOSED TO LET HER EXPLAIN HER SELF?!! YOU CALLED HER A LIAR WHAT THE FUCK?!" He screamed at Brendon. Brendon felt even more guilty. He apologized many many times. "I'm so sorry" he whispered. He looked at your pale body, slowly getting worse every hour. "I'm sorry...." he whispered.