Chapter 10

His eyes widened in shock and happiness. "Hey Y/N! It's been forever!" He said. You blushed and sat down. "So, how's it going?" You asked him. "It's going pretty well yeah.." he trailed off. "Yeah um, I just wanna say I'm really sorry for all these years" you apologized to him. He smiled. "It's not your fault at all, it was someone else's" he said with anger in his eyes. "So, what are your plans for this week?" You asked him as you took a sip of your drink. He smiled and chuckles. "Yeah my girlfriend and I were actually going to go to the beach today at 2 " he smiled. Your heart sank a bit. Girlfriend...you thought. "Sounds like fun!" You smiled trying to cover up the thought of Brendon having a girlfriend. "Yeah, you should come with us! Your band could come as well. I'll be really cool!" He said excitedly. "Yeah I'll ask them" you smiled. "So what about you? Any magnificent other?" Brendon said. "Haha no...I haven't met anyone for the past 2 years" you said. "Wow that's a shock..." he muttered. "Sorry what?" You asked confused to what he said. "Nothing!" He said quickly. His phone started to ring. He picked it up. "Hey babe! Yeah I'm on my way. Yeah of course! Alright. Love you hun" he said before ending the call. He smiled sadly at you. "I gotta go, my girlfriend is waiting for me at the park" he says getting up. "It's fine" you said sadly, but with a smile. "See you later!" He said before walking out. You sat there with a frown after he left. You scoffed at yourself. "What were you gonna expect? After 2 years of completely not acknowledging him you think he's gonna take you back? He doesn't love you anymore, get over it" you muttered to yourself. You quickly got up and went to your car. You noticed a note was taped to your car.
Here's my number :)
###-###-####
- Beeboooo 💖
You chuckled at the note. You hopped into your car and went back to your house. Once you arrived, you entered to see the boys playing Rocket League. "YOU LITTLE ASSHOLE!" Felix yelled concentrated on the game. "Hey how was the meet up?" Derrick asked. All the boys turned to you. "It was good" you smiled, looking off into space. "I know something is bothering you, what's up?" Felix said. You sighed. "I came to find out he has a girlfriend. He seemed very happy in fact." You admitted. "Aw come here" he said before giving you a bear hug. "It'll be alright. He's gonna come to you one day" he smiled. You chuckled. "Oh yeah, he invited us to the beach today at 2, You guys wanna go?" You asked the boys. "HELL YEAH" the boys replied. You checked your phone to see the time, 1:42. "We better get ready if we're gonna be on time" you reminded the boys. They turned off the TV and got ready. You went upstairs to grab a swim suit and some towels. You went back down to see Tyson on the floor rolling. You laughed at him. You pet his head as he licked your hand. The boys went back down. "Lets goo!" Jackson shouted. You went into the car and headed to the beach.
{time skip brought to you by HI MY NAMES CATRINA}
You guys arrived at the beach. You took off your shorts and t-shirt, revealing your swim suit. The boys took off their shirts and headed straight towards the water. "Hey!" You turned your head around to see Brendon. A beautiful lady was next to him smiling. "Hi! My name is (Catrina hahah) Sarah!" The lady smiled. "Hey I'm Y/N" you smiled back. You glanced at their laced hands frowning a bit before smiling back at them. "Lets head to the water! Cmon babe!" Sarah said running towards the water. "Your girlfriend seems lovely" you smiled at Brendon. "Yeah she is" he smiled widely. You ran towards Felix, jumping on his back. You saw Derrick and Jackson talking with Brendon. "HEYYY" you yelled. He chuckled. "I'm gonna get ice cream for us " you said jumping off his back to the ice cream shop. You ordered ice cream for everyone, waiting about 4 minutes. You went back outside to the beach. On your way, you saw Brendon and Sarah in the distance. They were being a lovey dovey. You sighed looking down. You werent bothered by it a lot. You looked back up to see them full on make out. Your eyes were filled with rage and jealousy. You let out a huge sigh walking towards them. A huge wave of jealousy hit you. You coughed awkwardly. They broke a part blushing. You smiled handing them their ice cream. "I bought you guys ice cream" you said barely above a whisper. "Thanks!" They both said giggling at each other. Your teeth clenched as you walked over to the boys. "ICE CREAAAM!" They yelled running towards you. You chuckled handing them their ice cream. "Mmmm" Derrick moaned. "Stop moaning. That's for intercourse, not eating" Felix sassed. You burst out laughing. Hours went by as you all played in the water. The sun was going down at this point. You looked over at Brendon Sarah, they of course were making faces at each other, having a great ole time. You saw the love in his eyes as he looked at Sarah. You looked away, not wanting to see them any longer. "Hey, it'll be alright" Felix whispered hanging his arm around you. "Well we should head back, we've got a show tomorrow" Derrick said. "Oh yeaaah" Jackson said. You all rolled your eyes. "Bye guys!" Felix said as you all walked to your car. "Bye" you said quietly to them. Brendon and Sarah smiled and waved goodbye. You could've sworn you heard Brendon incoherently whisper, "I still love you.." thoughts rushed in your mind. You chuckled sadly. "There's no way he said that, it's just my mind playing tricks on me" you whispered to yourself. You closed your eyes and Jackson started the car, drifting off into a sleep.