Chapter 18

2 days later....
It was time for tour!
You were getting ready to go on your bus whilst waiting for Patrick. "Hurry up!" You said impatiently. He chuckled. "Alright let's go!" He said running out the door. You laughed and walked out the door. There stood 3 buses. You smiled at the sight. "Ahh tour here I come!" You screamed running towards your bus. You look at the bus in front of you. PANIC! AT THE DISCO. Your stomach turned just at the sight of those words. You shook it off walking inside the bus. All the other guys were just now heading towards the bus. "I CALL MIDDLE BUNK" you yelled. "I CALL SECOND MIDDLE BUNK" Felix yelled. "Damn!" "Ugh" the other boys groaned. You laughed putting your backpack in your bunk. "TOURRRR!" You all screamed as the bus driver started to go.

"Hey Jack where's our first concert at?" Felix asked. "New Orleans, Louisiana" Jack the driver replied. You gasped excitedly. "That's where my dad is! I'm gonna try to see him when I'm there." You said excitedly. "How come your dad is all the way in Louisiana? Last time I saw him he was in Texas." Derrick asked confused. "He's a fisherman. He spends most of the year in Louisiana fishing on his boat. He comes back home once in awhile if there's no fish to catch or if he got enough money to have a break." You said. You looked at the floor with a small smile. You and your dad were always awkward with each other. Though, you loved him no matter what. He was a great dad to you despite always being so far away.

///

You stood there at the doorway with a teddy bear. You pouted with teary eyes. "Why do you always go?" You whined. Your dad smiled sadly. "I have to work honey. I'll be back soon" he said with a smile. You pouted. Your mom came from behind you. She put her arm around you. "It'll be okay honey, he'll come back soon" she reassured you. You nodded sadly. Your dad loaded his truck up before going in the car. As he backed away from the driveway, you waved. He waved back with a smile. You watched as he drove away.

///

You stood there in front of your birthday cake. "Happy birthday Y/N!!!" Everyone cheered as you blew out the candles. You smiled widely.

After eating, you and your cousins played on the Wii because you guys were old school. "10 to 6! Beat that bro!" You said teasing your cousin. "You cheated I swear!" He said laughing. You chuckled.

After a few hours of playing you were exhausted. You sat on the couch scrolling through Twitter. A tab popped up at the top of your phone, indicating that a message was delivered to you.

Dad: Hapy Birthday Y/N

A tear rode down your cheek. You were touched at his simple message. Your dad was never fluent in English, but that simple gesture made your heart happy.

///

"Helloooo?" You snapped out of your mind. You looked up to see Jackson waving his hand in front of you. "Sorry I was just spaced out" you said embarrassed. "Yeah I could tell" he chuckled. "Hey FOB's bus is stopping for some gas, you guy can go into the store for some snacks if you want" Jack shouted. All the boys rushed out. "You have 10 minutes!" Jack shouted once more. Felix put up an "ok" sign. "Those boys" you rolled your eyes laughing.  

On your way to Louisiana, you thought about what happened 2 days ago. The conversation between you and Brendon gave you shivers. It made you mad, angry, yet confused. You shook it off as you put in your earbuds and listened to some good ole Green Day.

(A/N: This chapter actually made me tear up a bit because everything about my dad is true. He's never home but I'm so happy to have a dad like him. )