Chapter 29

(A/N: GUESS WHOS BACK HOES)

"Hey what's up you guys yes!" Shane started the video, laughing. You and Brendon were in Shane's hotel room filming a scary video with Garrett, Ryland, Andrew, and Morgan. "Is that like your catchphrase." Brendon asks chuckling. "I can just imagine him saying that in a serious conversation." Ryland replies. Everyone laughed. "Like we're all in the desert struggling to survive and he comes towards us like "Hey what's up you guys yes"' Garrett said. Brendon was dying of laughter by now.

"Garrett, now isn't the time for jokes!" Shane said before laughing right after. "Anyway!" Shane started. "This video is sponsored by Jojo Siwa." Morgan said randomly. "And her receding hairline!" You added. Everyone bursted out laughing. "Oh my god" Ryland said laughing. "Alright alright, now is the time for serious stuff." Shane said with a serious voice. "Ooo spooky time" Brendon said in a white girl voice. "You should talk in that voice often." Garrett said. "Garrett." Shane sighed. "What? I think it's cute." Garrett said, sipping his Diet Coke. "You're too gay Garrett." Shane laughed.

"Anyway! So today, we're doing a scary video." Shane said into the camera which Andrew was currently holding. He zoomed onto Brendon, who was currently wiggling his eyebrows. "Hahah" everyone laughed. "Andrew don't drop the camera!" Shane scolded jokingly. "Sorry." Andrew said struggling to stop laughing. "This video is just a mess." Garrett laughed. "Anyway, for the tenth time, we're doing a scary video today. We will be playing the Ouija board." Shane said a sinister voice. "Mhm, nope I'm out." You said, sipping your tea. Shane laughed. "Actually me." Everyone laughed. "I thought maybe we could contact if there's any spirits here." Shane said with a suggesting tone.

"Mhm, nope, sorry hun not working for me." Brendon said sassily. (If you know where that's from ily) Everyone laughed at his remark. "It'll be fun!" Shane said, emphasizing the word fun. "Yeah it'll the fun! Until the spirit possesses one of us and pretends they're Logan Paul." Garrett laughs. "Oh my god I can imagine that." Ryland said laughing.

{time skip brought to you by Emery Bingham}

It's been 10 minutes since y'all have started to play the game. "What the fuck?!" You said as the planchette started to move. "Bro who's moving this shit?!" Brendon said. "Not me I swear!" Garrett replied. G O T. "What? Got what? What does that mean?" Morgan asked.

GOT EEEEEEEEEEEEMM

Shane laughed moving the planchette. "What the fuck Shane?" Garrett asked laughing. "You fucking scared me you prick!" You replied jokingly. "I thought this shit was real for a second!" Brendon said, placing his hand on his heart. "I'm just kidding! I wouldn't let spirits in here to torment us!" Shane replied.