Chapter 6

The show ended blissfully. You went back to the dressing room to take a shower. You did your thing thang and den wAbAm dat boi shows up like "waddup". (A/N: I'm under the meme crack okay please bare with me). You got done and dressed, and headed back to the backstage. You went backstage right before Brendon would do his backflip. You got out your phone to record it. You were about to record it when you see a message. You cannot take a photo. No more space for storage. "For fuck sakes" you frowned. You immediately cheered up as you watched your dat boi perform. "Hey dude, wanna prank them?" Felix appeared behind you. "Sure" you said as he gave you two buckets of water. You both waited until the best moment. You two rushed out as fans screamed. You dumped the two buckets on Dallon and Brendon as Felix dumped his in Kenny and Dan. "I chime in- FUCCCK" Brendon screamed jumping up and down. You and Felix broke down in laughter. The microphone still in his hand, Brendon rushed up to you and hugged you for dear life. You screeched. He let go, leaving you all wet (A/N: 😏😏). "God dammit old man!" You said into the mic as fans laughed. "iM oNlY 24!" Brendon yelled. You laughed as you and Felix headed back stage. "That was awesome!" Derrick high fived you both. "Hey where's Ryro?" You asked him. "Probably in the dressing room." Derrick said shrugging. You headed back to the dressing room since you had to change again anyway. You saw Ryan when his head in his hands. "Hey you okay?" You asked him worried. "I'm. Fine." He said sharply. You decided to leave him alone, not wanting to anger him. You quickly put on another pair of clothes. Once the show was finished, it was time for the meet and great. You all went outside to the tent for the meet and greet, in the same order as all the other shows. It was all going smoothly, before a group of girls came in, almost naked. You could tell all the guys were uncomfortable. You watched them as they basically flirted with all the guys. "Hey!" You said with a fake smile. "Hi! O. M. G.!! I'm such a big faaaan!" One girl said, almost seeming fake. "I love your album Riot!" Another one said. "I-uh thanks?" You said confused to why they thought you were Hayley from Paramore. You signed all their things, and they headed to Brendon. It was until then, (A/N: YOU KNEW YOU FUCKED UP) , you started to feel angry as you saw them practically stick their boobs out in front of him. You saw Brendon's eyes secretly gaze towards the boobs. You kicked him under the table. He soon realized and looked away flustered. The fan in front of you noticed and giggled. "Hey, I'm Katherine! You and Brendon are absolutely adorable together!" She said. "Thank you!" You said smiling. You saw Ryan look at you, tensing up.
{time skip after meet and greet brought to you by Wii}
You all went back to your busses. Brendon immediately ran inside and plopped onto the bed. You were surprised at how he didn't hit his head. You all silently went to bed, too tired to even speak. You got under the covers with Brendon. You wrapped your arms over Brendon, feeling his warmth. "Hey" he smiled. "hOI" you said laughing. He laughed. "Goodnight doll" he said closing his eyes. "Night Forehead" you laughed. "Hey" he pouted. "Shh" you shushed him and went to sleep.
{time skip brought to you by TaVion}
"I NEVER GET SLEEP CAUSE OF YALL, YALL NEVER GONNA GET SLEEP CAUSE OF MEE" you heard someone scream while banging (😏) pans. You all groaned. You and Brendon decided to stay in bed, too lazy to wake up. "LOVE BIRDS WAKE THE FUCK UUUUP" you heard a familiar voice scream. You groaned once again. You opened the curtains to see your best friend Pete Wentz. "The fuck?" You said tiredly. "WADDUP" he screamed. "Why are you here?" Brendon asked facing towards the curtains. "Meagan brought to kids to see the show" he explained. "BRONX?! SAINT?!" You yelled. You absolutely loved those two. You immediately hopped out of bed and got dressed. You quickly got done and headed out the door to see Felix playing with Bronx and Saint. "HEYYYYYY" you yelled. "Aunt Y/N!" They screamed running towards you. You picked them up and hugged them. You saw Brendon exit the bus with messy hair, which was adorable. He awed at the sight of you with kids. You two played with the kids before it was soundcheck time. Bronx got on top of Brendon as Saint got on top of me. They started to wrestle each other whilst still on top of you and Brendon. "DONT KILL ME KIDS" Pete yelled popping out of the window. "WE WONT" you both yelled. You saw how happy Brendon was with the kids. You smiled at the sight. Maybe we can have our own family like this, you thought while smiling at the thought.