Chapter 4

{time skip 1 month brought you to by Tyler}
Today was halfway through tour!
You woke up, bumping your head in the process. You groaned as you walked to the bathroom. You took a shower and got ready for the next show. You went outside to see Felix and Derrick doing cartwheels with Dallon and Dan. "What the fuck?" You laughed. "Exercise!" Felix said enthusiastically. "Why cartwheels?" You asked. "Well why not?" Dan sasses. You shook your head and laughed. You look to your side to see Ryan sitting on top of the bus. "Ryan? Whatcha doing up there?" You asked him. He shrugged. You decided to leave him alone, thinking that he needed some space. "The others are inside the venue already, they're getting ready for soundcheck." Derrick told you. You nodded and made your way to the venue. You went to the stage for soundcheck. You saw Brendon clicking and making weird noises on the mic. He saw you and smiled. You waved at him, he returned the favor. You went back to your dressing room to find everyone getting ready. You got dressed and was ready for the show. Everyone else was already backstage just chilling. You always sat in the dressing room for a while, sorta like a pre-show ritual. You heard a knock. You opened the door to see Brendon wearing a black t shirt. You greeted him and let him in. He looked nervous. "Hey!" He said smiling at you. "Waddup" you smiled. "So uh, you know how we have the day off tomorrow since we're in Texas?" He said. You nodded in reply. "Well, I-uh, I was wondering if you'd like to um go on a date with me?" He asked shyly. Fuck me up you little marshmallow, you thought. You instantly brightened up and said yes. "Cool! Um see you later I guess!" He said awkwardly. "Haha bye!" You said laughing. You headed down to your platform. Getting more nervous as the introduction played. Cmon you retard, you're gonna do great, you thought to yourself. Before you knew it, you were already up on stage, doing what you loved.
{time skip after the shows and meet and greet brought to you by TYLER LIKES KANSAS}
You all headed to your bus, exhausted. You immediately passed out in bed, not even bothering to take off your make up.
{another time skip brought to you by Kala}
DAY OFF!
You guys finally had a day off to do whatever. You were slightly nervous as you remembered you had the date with Brendon. You instantly got up and tried to look presentable. "Hey, whatcha doing for the day off?" Felix asked you. "Oh um I'm going on a date with Brendon." You smiled. Suddenly, Ryan got up and ran to his bunk, shutting the curtains. "Is he okay?" You asked concerned. "I-uh yeah he's fine.." Felix said nervously. "Okayyyy if you say so..." you said unconvinced. You headed out the bus to see Derrick on Dallon's back, Kenny doing weird stuff with Dan, and Brendon leaning against the bus. When he saw you, he immediately smiled at you and walked over to you. "Hey! Are you ready?" He smiled at you. You nodded your head. "Hey guys, we're gonna go to the beach!" He said. All the guys replied back with "Okay". You heard a whistle. You turned back to see Felix smirking and wiggling his eyebrows. You rolled your eyes and laughed. "So, how are you doing?" He asked you. "I'm doing great since I'm getting to spend the day with you." You smiled at him, almost cringing at the cheesy phrase. He immediately started blushing. You guys arrived at the beach. "Wow!" You looked upon the ocean waves. "It's beautiful!" You gasped. "Not as beautiful as you." He muttered to himself, not knowing you heard. You looked at him and blushed. You guys sat down and talked for awhile, occasionally staring at each other. You hadn't even noticed that you two were very close to each other. You two were in the midst of staring at each other. Suddenly, he started to slowly leaned in. You close your eyes, also leaning in. Before you know his, marshmallow ass lips were against your pudgy ones. You almost melted right then and there. You both pulled away smiling. "Would you be my girlfriend?" He asked nervously. "Of course!" You smiled, leaning back in for another smooch smooch. You suddenly heard an abrupt cheering from the background. You two looked back to see everyone, including the buses were looking at you two. You both blushed madly. You stood up, and walked towards them hand in hand. "YESSSSS CUTEEEE" Felix screeched. You both giggled. You didn't even notice Ryan glaring intently into Brendon's eyes, before Brendon looked away. You all went back to the buses. Brendon decided to stay at your bus so that Zack, his manager wouldn't have to sleep on the couch. You looked at your phone, 11:00 pm. You decided to go to bed. You were about to fall asleep when you felt two strong arms embrace you from behind. You smiled, knowing it was Brendon. You looked back at him, to see him shyly smiling. You snuggled closer to him, feeling his warmth. Soon enough, you both fell asleep, listening to Brendon's soft snores. Though, the thought popped up once again. Why does Ryan keep sending Brendon glares?