Chapter 26

You all entered the bus, clearly in shock with a bit of anger. "Coffee" you yelled softly (lmao is that possible?). The guys came into the main room grabbing their coffees and sitting down. You were on the couch cuddled next to Brendon for comfort. "Y/N are you okay?" Felix asked concerned. You nodded softly. He narrowed his eyes. You looked up to Brendon with hopeful eyes, hoping he'll explain to them. He nodded with a small smile. "While we were waiting for the coffee, Y/N went up to go get them when she accidentally bumped into someone." Brendon began. "I don't underst-" Brendon cut off Jackson. "The person she bumped into was Ryan." He said. Everyone's eyes widened. You shifted uncomfortably and laid your head in the crook of Brendon's neck.

Felix suddenly stood up and grabbed his jacket. "I'm gonna teach that motherfucker a lesson." He said angrily heading towards the door. "Don't" you said softly. He turned towards you with softened eyes. "He's probably gone by now." You explained. Felix hesitated a bit before nodding, sitting back down. Brendon wrapped his arm protectively around you. "Are you still up for VidCon?" He whispered in your ear. You perked up from the sound of meeting David and Liza. You nodded eagerly. He chuckled. "Well we're probably close to the convention by now" he said. You nodded. "How close are we to the convention?" You asked the driver. "We're actually here already" he replied. You jumped up eagerly. The bus halted to a stop. You grabbed Brendon's excitedly. "Cmon!!" You exclaimed dragging him. Everyone laughed at your excitement. "Have fun!" The guys all said as you exited the bus.

As soon as you stepped out of the bus, fans were everywhere. Your's and Brendon's eyes widened. "Holy shit" he exclaimed. "Y/N!!" You heard. You whipped your head to the side. "David!" You exclaimed jumping on him. The fans screamed. The entire squad was behind him. Scotty, Todd, Corinna, Zane, Heath, Matt, Liza, BigNik, Jason, Kirstin, Carly, Erin, everyone! "Holy fuck man" Scotty exclaimed at the sight of Brendon. "Hey!" Brendon greeted all of them. They were all too shocked to say anything. "Holy shit Brendon Urie is your boyfriend?" Todd exclaimed. You laughed and nodded. The fans kept on screaming. "Brendon, this is Todd, Scotty, David, Jason, Zane, Carly." You continued to name everyone off for him. "Hi! It's nice to meet you guys." He said smiling.

You all headed to the hotels, laughing and talking to one another. You were currently on Brendon's back laughing. Everyone was vlogging since they're all YouTubers. "Aren't they so adorable?" David exclaimed filming you two. You laughed. "Now if you want some good content, we need Trish to get on Jason's back." You said smiling. Everyone bursted out laughing. "Everyone get on each other's backs!" Liza screamed getting on David's back. "What The fuck about me?" BigNik exclaimed. Everyone laughed at him, Zane almost fell off is Heath's back. Soon, fans were recording and screaming at the sight of everyone on each other's backs. "Hello how may we help you?" The lady at the counter of the hotel asked trying not to laugh at the sight of grown adults piggyback riding each other. Everyone ordered their rooms and headed towards them. You got off Brendon's back to hold his hand. He smiled. "You're friends are really nice and funny." He said chuckling. "I'm glad. They seem to love you too." You said laughing. You both entered the elevator and pressed the button for your floor. You felt Brendon smash his lips against yours passionately. You felt your hands rise up into his hair, slightly tugging, making him groan. His arms were holding your waist, pulling you closer. You two stood there passionately kissing. Ding! The elevator opened. You two jumped away from each other. You both laughed and walked out, holding each other's hand.

After getting settled in your hotel room, you wanted to go out into the lobby. "Hey, I wanna go to the lobby, you wanna come?" You asked Brendon who is currently shirtless after taking a quick shower. "Sure" he said grabbing a shirt. "Damn, I think you'd look better without it." You winked. He blushed and laughed. "Hey, we have to be careful though, we can easily get mobbed." You warned him. He nodded. "I probably should've had Zack come with us." He scratched his head. "I'm sure we'll be fine." You reassured him. He nodded and continued to walk. You guys continued to explore the lobby without anyone seeing you guys.