Applauding as she stands forward smiling at everyone she waits until we're quite.

"Hello students welcome to one of the most important days of your educational careers. On behalf of all of the faculty and staff here at Brookwood high school, we would like to congratulate you on reaching graduation. It has been such an honor getting to teach you be it in your senior year or any of the last four years. We want to wish you the absolute best in your futures as you leave here and hope you remember some of the things you've learned here. It is my pleasure to bring to the podium your valedictorian Louis Alter"

Applauding as he shakes her hand stepping up then giving his speech a few of the girls and teachers tearing up. This was actually happening we were almost at the moment where we receive our diplomas.

"Now we would like to ask all the students to form a line at the bottom of the stairs while you listen to a quick selection we prerecorded of the school band."

I spot my family waving and a bunch of parents snapping pictures as we stand in line and Mrs. Carson begins calling students up. We clap for each one Lacy and I cheering when Michael gets called. Shifting on my feet I try to keep from bouncing on my heels I cheer when Lacy gets called.

"Lucas Johnson."

Carefully going up the steps I shake hands with Mrs. Carson as we turn to let my parents get a picture before following behind Lacy shaking a few teachers hand.

"Congratulations Lucas."

"Thank you, Ms. Crystal it's been a pleasure having you as my teacher."

I grin walking down the steps taking my seat again the rest of the students get called across.

"Students please take your tassels and move them from the right to the left."

Moving our tassels a photographer stands next to her on stage snapping a few pictures.

"Congratulations you are officially high school graduates."

Cheering with throw our caps up hugging friends and talking excitedly as we move to the gym where there will be refreshments. Taking Lacy's hand we move through the crowd finding Michael so the three of us can walk to the gym together.

"We did it!"

Lacy grins hugging us both we chuckle nodding as we find our families gathered together. Getting more pictures we chat with friends getting pictures with other groups.

"Ms. Crystal over here will you take a picture with us?"

Lacy calls she nods breaking away from the group of students with their families and walks over.

"Congratulations you three we are all so proud of you."

"Thank you."

"Yeah thanks it's been a great four years."

"Hey mom could you get a picture of us?"

"Of course alright everyone crowd in and say cheese."

"Cheese."

She snaps a few pictures smiling Lacy and Michael's mothers doing the same. Carefully taking Crystal's wrist I drag her over to where my family is standing and I give the girls a warning glance when they nearly gasp.

"Everyone I would like to introduce you to my English teacher Ms. Crystal she has been a huge help to me this year."

"It's nice to meet you all Lucas is a very lovely student a real hard worker."

"Thank you so much it's nice to meet you too we appreciate anyone who is willing to go the extra mile to help him."

"Exactly he needs all the help he can get."