High there

Again, I'm skipping Camp Halfblood AU I'm sorry.

I'm adding to the top thing so don't mind me

Neighbors AU
Type of Oneshot: fluff
Who: klance
Background: lance just moved into the neighborhood and notices Keith hanging out the window, smoking. Lance goes to smoke with him and they chat for a while.
Trigger Warning: drug usage

   Keith leaned out the window, watching the movers next door bring boxes into the house next door. A hot Cuban boy had rented the house next door and today was the day he finally moved in. Keith breathed in the sweet smoke and exhaled, coughing a little. The neighbors could probably smell the pot he was smoking, but he was too faded to care. He just wanted a glimpse of the boy one more time then he would close the window.

   As if his request was answered, Lance walked out of the house and sat down on the steps. He thanked the movers and they drove away. Lance turned to the direction of the smell and saw Keith, hanging out the window with a blunt in his mouth.

   "Hey," Lance called to him, raising his hand in greeting.

   "Hey," Keith answered, openly checking out the new neighbor. He saw the longing in the teen's eyes as he looked at him. "Wanna come over and smoke with me if you smoke that is."

   "Yeah sure," Lance said standing up. "The name's Lance, by the way."

   "Well Lance, I'm Keith. You can let yourself in. I'm in the first room up the stairs." Lance walk toward the house and opened the door.  He went up the stairs and locates the room Keith is in. Keith greets him and extends his hand with the blunt. Lance takes the blunt and the two talk, and they take turns passing the blunt back and forth. Lance tells Keith about Cuba and about his life. Keith talks about the area and says that he'll show Lance around tomorrow if he wants to. They agree to go get some lunch and go to the movies, then they will go to the pier. Lance and Keith stay up really late, even deciding to play Mario Kart until they pass out, leaned against Keith's bed. They wake up at noon only deciding to go back to bed. They both crawled into Keith's bed and went back to bed. They woke up again at around 5 pm, and they decide to go to dinner and catch the 7:00 movie. They make it to the pier at sunset and they watch the boats come in, talking about the history of the town.

   When Lance finally got back to his new home he sighed contently, happy to be friends with the cute boy next door.

   It's short but I've written two 1,000 word stories in the past three days so sorry.