Edited

Youtuber AU

Type of Oneshot:Fluff

Who: Klance
Background: Lance is a youtuber and Keith makes a special appearance in one of his videos. /Keith and Lance are dating/

//yeah i changed the background, im running out of ideas but ill be able to post more because i have next week off from school//

"Hey guys, today I'll be doing Keith's, my boyfriend, make-up!" Keith entered the room with all of Lance's make-up products. There was so many. Most teenage girls didn't even have that much. He placed them on the desk and waved at the camera. He sat next to Lance and placed his face in his neck groaning. He already had a deep blush on his face even though he had done nothing yet.

"Oh yeah, Keith's camera shy. He thinks you guys are going to judge him. And unless you judge him in a good way, leave now."

Keith chuckled into Lance's neck. Lance wrapped his arms around his boyfriend and pulled his face up to look at him.

"You ready?"

"Yeah." Lance looked away and grabbed his cosmetics from the table. He began doing Keith's make-up.

//A/N- I am NOT good with make-up like stuff, so I won't go into depth.//

"Hahaha! That tickles Lance!"

"Stop moving Mullet!" Lance was trying to get Keith to stop squirming and apply powder to his face.

"But it tickles!" Lance stopped for a moment, enjoying the sound of his boyfriends giggles. He placed his brush down and moved toward Keith, resting in his lap.

"Hey babe?"

"Yeah?" Lance cupped Keith's cheeks in his hands, not minding the small amounts of make-up that rubbed off on his fingers.

"You're adorable." Lance brought their faces together for a slow and passionate kiss. Keith let out an amused hum and wrapped his arms around Lance's waist. Lance opened his mouth, an open invitation for Keith to put his tounge in it. Instead, Keith pulled away.

"Lance, the camera's still going."

"It's fine, I'll edit it out later." With that being said, Keith kissed Lance, sliding his tounge into his mouth and exploring it.

After they were 'done', Keith and Lance resumed the video as though nothing happened. When it came time to editing, Lance reviewed the moment he was supposed to edit out. He watched it, and realized that Keith looked amazing when he kissed. And Lance got tingly feelings realizing that he was the only one that Keith could kiss like that.

He edited out most of the kissing and placed and explaination as to why Keith's make-up was smudged and the video was clearly edited.

Lance smiled as he posted the video and watched the comment section. Keith walked up behind him, obviously tired since it was like, 11 pm.

"Look baby, they love you. You don't need to worry."

Keith sat on Lance's lap and nuzzled his face in his neck.

"Lance, come to bed. I'm tired."

"I gotta finish this up. I'll be there in a minute, go without me."

"Don't wanna." Keith snuggled deeper into Lance, finding peace in his arms.

"Alright fine. Just let me do this and we'll go to bed." Lance finished what he was doing. With Keith still in his arms, Lance got up and walked to their bedroom. He placed Keith on the bed and stripped himself of his everyday clothes. He crawled under the covers next to Keith and wrapped his arms around the unusually tired boy.

"You alright, babe?"

"Yeah, I just wanna cuddle and sleep."

"Alright, goodnight."

"Goodnight."

//There will be a part two that includes them talking about they bad and homophobic comments//