Chapter Thirty: "Change your outfit."

Start from the beginning

My hand instinctively goes to the back of her head, pushing her bobbing head.

Fuck.

Seeing her in her bra and her pregnant bulge made this ten times hotter for me. Pregnant or not she was beautiful and just as sinful.

My dick was rock hard at this point and my head was thrown back as I groaned. She unpatched her mouth with a pop before going back to it. Her hands played with my sack as she expertly grazed her teeth slightly against me. My sack tightened as she did this and she only began to suck harder as I let out a string of curses.

"Fuck, I'm about to c-" just as I was getting ready to spill my seed into Sophia's mouth, I found my hips bucking into the air.

My eyes opened and I looked down. Sophia was no long there. Sophia was now standing up, on her way into the bathroom. She walked with a extra pep in her step.

"Change the fucking outfit, Alex!"

-
After Sophia left me high and dry, I changed my outfit, much to her pleasure and she quickly got dressed.

We left, leaving Quincy and Maya back home. Maya and Quincy both put in requests for food before we left, so I texted the items to myself.

Originally, the plan was for Quincy to stay for three days and leave but it got changed to him staying for a week. What ever was back home in California waiting for him, was not something he wanted.

At all.

I noticed he hated talking about being in California. Every time Sophia brought something about California up he would look away and just shrug before changing the topic.

Sophia probably didn't notice, but I did.

So he was staying for an extra four days and then leaving exactly four days before Sophia was scheduled to.

Sophia and I.

Of course I wasn't going to let her fly to California, alone and pregnant. I barely wanted her to go but it was her brother's wedding, so she had to.

"Are you listening?" Sophia snaps. My thoughts are al suddenly erased as she holds up two boxes.

"Huh?"

"I hate you." She says, tossing them both into the basket.

"I didn't even do anything." I mumble.

"That's my exact point! At least go and grab some milk. Almond milk. While you're over there grab a pack of cookie dough, Maya asked for it."

"We can go over their together." I say, pushing the cart up to where Sophia had work.

I swear, if looks could kill, I would be six feet under. Sophia has turned around and gave me a deadly glare while crossing her arms over her chest.

"Can you please do what I asked?"

"Can you not tease me?"

"Once again, you didn't do what I asked."

"Whatever, Sophia. I'll go get the damn cookie dough and milk." I say, leaving her the cart and storming away.

These pregnancy hormones are really no joke. She's acting like she has a stick up her ass and it's annoying as hell.

As soon as we got into the car, she opened her window wide open. It was damn near 50 degrees and I had the heat on. She had the window wide open and then when I asked her to at least put it up some, she mocked me in a baby voice before turning the radio up. Since I had the window controls on my side for all the windows, I put child lock-on before rolling up her window. Then I turned the radio down. She ignored me for the rest of the ride whenever I tried to talk to her.