Joana

"...and watch out for any discrepancies in the framework," warned a voice, seemingly distant, "are you even listening? Joana!!!"

"What, oh sorry Mitch, I drifted for a second there," she answered slowly.

"Drifted off? Are you serious?" asked Mitch as though annoyed, "this isn't the time for day dreaming. We're about to enter the facility so you need to get yourself in order. There's no telling what traps lay inside so you need to be more alert."

"You both need to lower your voices and get down!" whispered a feminine voice behind them, "otherwise you'll get us all found out before we even begin."

Whirling around Mitch spotted a crouching figure clad in a black hooded cloak, "Fine, though she's being a real pain Celene."

"Ughh!" Celene sighed, clearly annoyed, "I don't even know why the boss chose the two of you for this mission nor why I got stuck babysitting you two. Mitch stop being a jerk and Joana stay focused. This isn't any ordinary building we're raiding, this is a chief facility monitored by The Order. I can't emphasize it enough, stay alert. It was hard to enough to slip by their dimensional barrier without being noticed so it would be foolish to get caught cause of your complacency. Understood?"

"I'm fine with that," Joana responded casually, "however it doesn't shake the bad vibe I've been feeling. Are we sure this is safe?"

"This is anything but safe," Celene replied, "going off our intel, security has been dropping lately and The Order hasn't contacted this base in forever. Now's the best time to get our hands on that Artefact. Rica and Sara will flank the guards at the door. We'll follow right after they move and of course Leonardo will bring up the rear."

"Ok we got it, can we go now?" whined Mitch, "I don't want to stay here longer than I must in this...this place."

"At least...." Celene said breaking off as a dim light lit up on her fingertips briefly before disappearing, "that's our cue."

Slightly rising she moved into position behind a patch of shrubbery. Mimicking her actions both Joana and Mitch followed suit taking up suitable hiding places. Barely a minute passed between the changing of positions when two slender silhouettes ran out of the cover of darkness towards the two unsuspecting men. Before they could react the two women finished their enemies with a quick and precise downward slash. Joana could've sworn that she heard Mitch gulp but said nothing, nor could she blame him. Those two weren't top rated assassins in name alone.

Jumping from her hiding place she ran towards the doors within a manageable speed. Both Celene and Mitch fell into step beside her. On reaching the doors, the trio crouched on either side sticking as close to the walls as they could.

One of the silhouettes came up to Celene, "That was too easy! Those guards didn't even put up a fight. I know you said security has been thin here lately but honestly, my sis and I expected more."

"Sorry to disappoint Sara," Celene replied, "however let's not forget where we are. Be ready for anything."

"Fine but this had better turn into the fight you promised it would be otherwise it won't end well for you," said Sara as she turned to walk away.

Rolling her eyes Celene headed towards the door muttering to herself about spoiled brats. She placed a hand on the Iron and closed her eyes, "yup just as I thought, we can't break through these doors without making any noise. Looks like you're up Jo."'

"Sure," she said sarcastically, "piece of cake."

With that she placed her hand on the iron doors, concentrating on the material and whispered the word, 'Dissipate!'