Prologue

It's totally cliche. It's something you read in books or the main story line in countless romance movies. I, Trinity, am in love with my best friend.

How long have i been in love with said best friend?

Can you even possibly know what love is at ten years old? Well i think so. I think you can feel something like that when you are that young. Maybe not literal, full blown in love. But you can feel certain things when your that age that you never felt before then and i felt them for him.

Ten years later, and the feelings only grew larger and his feelings for me never even sprouted. I was his full on best friend, his buddy, his gal pal. And i was fine with that, because his girlfriends came and went, never lasting longer than a year, tops. But that changed the year i turned twenty one and he turned twenty four. It was time for him to settle, he knew that. We all knew that. I had just hoped that maybe he would realize the girl he wanted to settle with was me. It wasn't. It was Jenny, the cute petite blonde that came into his life unexpectedly.

I thought Jenny was going to be another short lived romance. But something changed in him. A new twinkle in his eye, his gorgeous smile appearing more often. But i never expected what happened next...