Jimin's P.O.V

      Boredom. Jimin sat with his face hurried into his arms, leaning forward on his desk. We was about to leave the school happily, knowing that his precious bed was safe at home waiting for him to occupy, but no. There just had to be an after-school class today. The blondie let out of soft sigh, his arms keeping in the sound waves. At least the class was almost over, that's the only good thing.

      He felt other people's eyes locked on to him, some in awe some in vain. Jimin ignored them all, being used to all the staring. He was just upset that none of the looking came from the fairy Jonghyun.

The teacher was going on talking about all the species of big cats, which didn't catch his interest. In fact, no one seemed to be amused by this grueling lesson.

The teacher stopped what she was saying and took a quick look at her class, which seemed to catch her students attention from her sudden action. She sighed and ran her hand through her long, light brown hair.

"I see you guys are obviously not interested in this. Well, fine. Who wants to learn how to take out your claws and fangs?" Some people looked at her in excitement, while others didn't even flinch from their position. Some people, including Jimin, already knew how to take out their claws in fangs. While on the other hand, some people were still struggling to do so.

      Jimin could tell that Jonghyun did not care either, judgeing from the bored look on his pale face. He sighed for the nineth time.

      This was going to be a boring first day of this class.

      Taehyungs P.O.V

      Taehyung looked upon the advisor with a huge box smile that was reaching his eyes. He was one of the people who did not know how to take out their claws or fangs yet. Today they will finally learn!

      Once I finally learn how to get claws, I can do many things! Taehyung thought to himself while kicking his legs from under his desk, his tail wagging back and forth, probably annoying the people behind him.

      Like, I can put holes in my papers without using a hole-puncher, I can cut cake without a knife, I can carve stuff into trees- Oh! There is a lot of stuff I can do with fangs too! Like, biting into hard food, opening up packaging without scissors, maybe I can break a jaw breaker!

      With all of these exciting thoughts coiling around Taehyungs mind, he started to get impatient and wanted his teacher to explain how to do it so he can try straight away.

      The teacher started explaining the instructions that sounded quiet complex, but not to complex that he did not completely not understand.

      "And then you just sinply flex your fingers and then there you go! Go ahead and give it a try. You may talk, but if it gets too out of hand then you will be silent for the rest of the period. Don't hesitate to ask for help from one of your fellow classmates, or help one!" the teacher explained while taking a seat by her desk then types away on her computer.

      Taehyung did not hesitate to try it out. The determined teen deeply inhaled before forcing all of his energy into his finger tips. He clentched his teeth in pure determination. After what seemed like forever, his stubby fingers still remained clawless. He sighed while looking down at his flawless hands.

      Seokjin chuckled from beside him, as he already had his claws and fangs out! How? Taehyung pouted while crossing his arms and bringing it to his chest.

      "How did you do it so easily?" Taehyung questioned while not moving from his previous position. Seokjin took Taehyungs hands.

      "Its simple. Here, look." Seokjin began explaining Taehyung the process again, while showing hands as an example, Taehyung followed, the willpower still blazing through him. After a couple of minutes, gleaming blades thrusted out of Taehyungs fingers. Taehyungs face lit up as he brought his hands up to his face.

      "I did it! Look, look!" Taehyung exclaimed in excitement while practically shoving his hands in his friends face.

      "Dude, watch were your pointing those things, man!" Seokjin assured as he tried to wack Taehyungs hands away from his face.

      Taehyung giggled as he looked down at his claws. Why are they so small? These are like, a normal cat length. I'm mixed with a tiger!

      Besides that confusion, a big smile still remained on Taehyung's face. He always wanted to learn how to unsheathe his claws. Not to hurt anybody, just for the experience of it. His claws slowly retracted back into is fingers and he looks up at Seokjin with the box smile still remaining on his face. But, that smile did not last very long at all.

      Memories of the nightmare he had once had had slowly made its way back to the front of his brain. The cracking of the skin. The red, scarring eyes. The trauma. The mortified teen's face turned into a blank star. The depressing thoughts of the day that his dream would become a reality. That he would have to tell Seokjin the truth. That there was no escape from the grade that was pulling him into the darkness. All of that unbearable weight that he was then carrying on his weak shoulders. Kim Taehyung knew fairly well, that that dreadful day was going to be today.

      Seokjin, being the mindful person he is, wasn't slow to realize the sadness that was clouding the younger's eyes. He was not hesitant to react.

      "Tae, what's wrong?" He asked whole wrapping his arm around the other teen's shoulder. "You where just happy a second ago."

     Taehyung turned his almost shaking head to face the other. Frankly, he shuddered while he spoke the words that he would soon regret.

      "I. . . I need to tell you something."