Ch. 95 - Lil Meow Meow

Weeks passed since the enlistment of BTS and Eun-ha already caught the attention of the world after she was announced as one of the cast for an upcoming action movie from Hollywood, Hobbs & Shaw featuring Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson and Jason Statham. But there was one problem.

She locked herself up in her room in the empty and lonely house of BTS. For who knows what reason. Either she was depressed or something else. Or is she even in there?

Now, at the living room, Jun gathered the cavalry to help him get Eun-ha out of her room. After all, he was her manager and this was literally his job. Today, for god's sakes, he had to at least take her to one of her assigned jobs. Literally, Eun-ha's old school group of friends from The Pack were there. Well, besides Tower and Sung-ah.

"Seriously this girl... She became a victim of her own romantic fantasies.", Hyo-rin groans from the kitchen and approaches the boys in the living room with a tray of drinks. "I don't even know when was the last time she got out of that damn room. I think last was when she went for that show UNDER NINETEEN in Hope-ssi's place."

"Are you suuure she's even in there? I haven't heard a single noise from upstairs.", Gin was picking on his ears while lounging on the couch.

Sung-min was sitting next to him, reaching his hands out for a drink. "I'm just worried that she may have not eaten anything at all.", she frowns.

Chul-gyeong and Sang-hun were on the verge of running upstairs but it was impolite to do that in someone else's house. "Come on, Eun-ha noona. Just come out already!", Chul-gyeong yelled.

Jun was tapping his foot on the ground, waiting for any signs. Gin was right. There was no sign of any movements or noise upstairs. "I'm gonna go upstairs and check."

Slowly, he walked up the stairs. On the side, he sees a couple of pictures of Eun-ha and the boys at their performances hanging on the wall. A slight hint of jealousy flashed across his face.

For years before she even came out into the idol world, she was always with him and the Pack. They were just as happy together back at the Underground. Now, Eun-ha kind of grew up now. Rather, she became more mature and more responsible.

There was a picture of Eun-ha and Suga too. It was from a year or two ago when they went to Hong Kong. Eun-ha was sleeping, cuddled up in Suga's embrace when they slept on the floor with the boys, forming a flower. Tae-hyung probably took the picture.

Once he got upstairs to her room's door, he leans in and knocks.

"Eun-ha? We got food downstairs.", Jun said to try and bait her with food but he got nothing. "Eun-ha, seriously. How long are you gonna stay in here? You have work to do you know. Didn't you promise Suga and the others that you were going to be an idol that has the right to stand ok the same stage as them?"

He spoke for a while and still didn't get nothing. So, he reaches for the knob and surprisingly, the door wasn't locked.

"Eun-ha?", he slowly opens the door and peeks through the opening.

"Hoo. Hoo-hoo.", Kyu-yoon was on his swing next to her bed, looking at him.

But there was no sign of Eun-ha.

"EUN-HA?!"

Where the hell is this girl?!

Meanwhile in the streets of Seoul, Eun-ha just got out of Big Hit's HQ after a long ass time of getting a lecture from Si-hyuk.

The offer about her movie was probably her biggest chance. And Si-hyuk was right to lecture her about being professional. Putting her feelings aside and such.