Ch. 21 - Big Bangin'

Big Bang. Big Bang. Big Bang.

"Uh hyung. Is she OK?", Seungri peeked at Eun-ha from the door. They were already at GD's house for lunch and they brought Eun-ha with them.

Due to shock, Eun-ha sat in the middle of the passenger seat and attached all four seat belts on her body. She basically glued herself there.

The other stranger sighs and pushes Seungri out of the way. "Hey, little lady. You know us already. Don't worry. We just rescued you from the media so you're safe with us. If you want, I can take you home later. But first, the others wants to see you."

"Aish T.O.P, acting all cool in front of the girl.", Seungri chuckles and backs away.

She turned white. A tear drop formed from the corner of her eye as she looks at her ancient crush. He was right in front of her eyes. She couldn't believe it. She felt depress after talking to him like that. She regretted it. "T-T-T-T.O.P o-o-oppa—", she gasps and covers her mouth to stop herself from saying more.

T.O.P laughs and helps her remove the seat belts. "I'm too old to be called that. Come.", he pulls her close to him and guides her out of the car then they went inside GD's house.

Few minutes later, Eun-ha sat on the expensive ass couch, looking down to her lap, fiddling her fingers. The K-pop kings were staring her down.

"So... This is her? Hello!", Daesung cheerfully waves his hands at her with aegyo.

Eun-ha furrows her brows and slightly looks up. "Hello.", her eyes searched for escape around the room and then her eyes met GD's. She quickly looks down and gulps. "W-why am I here again? You could have just dropped me off somewhere while you were at it."

"Well, Seungri told us something bout a good package so I let it. You know that YOU'RE all over the media right? If you did, you wouldn't be loitering around Seoul unguarded.", GD sighs and sits himself across from Eun-ha. "What's your name?"

She hesitated. She didn't know if it was a good idea to tell them her name. Idol or not, she couldn't. Suddenly, something hit her. This was not the time for her to get flustered and shy or act like an idiot. She takes a deep breath and stands up. "Rha— Rhan. Rhan's the name.", she lied.

T.O.P stares her and then clears his throat. "Is that a lie?"

"Yes.", Eun-ha sits back down, disappointed with herself. "Thanks for saving my ass back there though. I don't really know how to pay you guys back but—", her phone receives a message and she looks at the message then back to Big Bang. "You wouldn't want me to stay here, some random girl, hanging around here wouldn't you?"

Big Bang looked at each other and eyes ended up on Seungri who was grinning from ear to ear. He shrugs his shoulders, smirking. "Well, it's not like I would not like to have a pretty girl around."

"Aish this brat.", GD scowls and slaps Seungri in the head then turns to T.O.P. "Hyung, what do you think?"

"I mean... I really have to go.", she looks down onto her phone, frowning. Suga was texting her and she didn't want to reply because she knew Suga was gonna go into panic. She wants to see him as soon as possible.

T.O.P sighs and gets up. "I'll drop her off. First, we have to get something.", he tosses his keys up in the air and catches it. "It'll be quick. Let's go."

Suddenly out of nowhere, they heard a loud growling noise. They turned to Eun-ha was flustered and red to the ears. "W-what? I didn't eat before I went out after practice."

Chopsticks were tapping on bowls few minutes later. All of them decided to have their lunch now because of Eun-ha's grumbling stomach. They were having sushi. Raw and cooked for Seungri.