Ch. 3 - Annoying Hyungs

Eun-ha woke up miserably on her first day on the job because of what happened last night during dinner. "My head..."

What happened...

"Rha. How are you gonna eat with that mask on? Take it off.", Suga flings one of his chopsticks at her and chews on the other. 

"I'll manage somehow.", Eun-ha got cold feet from the tone of his voice. She sat across from Suga. So she couldn't really get away from his intimidation. 

J-Hope grins and leans his face closer to her. "What chu hiding behind that mask hm?", he slowly reaches for her mask but flinches as she nudges his knee with hers. "Ow, how mean.", he pouts.

Rapmon continues with his food and began to speak with his mouth full. "Stop picking on him already. He said he's gonna manage. Maybe he'll start eating once you guys stop staring at him all the time."

"Stop fighting and eat your food. Goddamn kids.", Jin taps the pot with his chopsticks and mumbled.

"I'm not gonna start eating once he starts eating!", Suga launches himself across the table, to Eun-ha and grabs her mask.

Eun-ha shrieks and the whole dinner was a mess. "Aish! Suga-sunbae, stop it! Let go!", her full mask comes off as Suga yanks it off. Good thing she had a backup mask that was still Kitsune-themed that only covered her eyes.

The guys stare, speechless. 

"Fucking hell. These guys just won't stop. I would like to eat my food in peace but it feels like I'm eating with a bunch of monkeys!", she shouts in English and fixes her mask, taking her seat and began eating.

Their leader Rapmon spews a little bit and covers his mouth in laughter. "Rha, you'll eventually get used to it. Don't worry. I got your back."

"Thank you.", Eun-ha sighs and hisses at Suga. "Why are you so mean to me...", she mumbled. "I thought you were cool on the video."

And so their day begins. In the van, Suga got forced into the same van as Eun-ha because Jin and Rapmon wanted him to apologize. But he's not going to. Inside the first van was Jungkook, Jimin, V and J-Hope. On the second were the other hyungs and Eun-ha. And all of them are on their way to a photo shoot in their pajamas.

"Ah shit. Just so you know, I'm not gonna apologize for what happened last night!", Suga announced so loud even though Eun-ha was next to him, sitting quietly. He wiggles on his seat and purposely nudges Eun-ha's sides.

Eun-ha groans and leans her head on Jin's shoulder. "Why is it so tight... Stop moving sunbae.", she shoves her hand on Suga's face, annoying him even more. "Are we there yet?"

"This punk...", Suga scoffs. "We just left the parking lot!"

"Jin-hyung, shut this geezer up.", Eun-ha pulls her hoodie down and yawns. 

Suga's nose twitched. "Why you little punk!"

Jin laughs and rubs her head. "We're gonna be in the car for a long while. So, two of you, get used to each other. We'll be at the place by sunset."

"Nobody told me that this was a night photo shoot.", Rapmon sobbed.

It was somewhat quiet during their journey inside the van since all of them were tired. Rapmon fell asleep on the front seat with the trio scrambling all over the place. But, they arrived so late at the instructed place because of traffic. So now, they are repacking.

The only BTS members that didn't wake up yet to help are Eun-ha and Suga. They looked too surprising to be woken up. Like two Snow Whites sleeping in one bed. Slowly, Suga slowly woke up with Eun-ha cuddling him. Her arms were on his waist and one of her legs tangled with one of his.