Ch. 23 - Snapped

Eun-ha stretches her back and forth as she walks around the dancing studio alone with Bang Si-hyuk and Jun. She was being lectured.

"Rha Eun-ha, you're getting more and more attention day by day. And BTS's come back is coming up soon. Together with you. In a month, maybe less, you will be very busy. If the media decides to follow Miss Ashe around, you have to make sure your cover doesn't slip when you're with the boys.", Bang Si-hyuk stands up from his seat. "Kang, make sure of it. That she doesn't attract more attention than she should've. Thank the god that they don't have leads on the boys yet. Although, I have a backup though.", he grinned.

Flinching, Eun-ha turns to Bang. "What is it this time?", she gives him a glare.

"Eun-ha, have you ever been interested in an acting career?"

Jun shoots himself up from the seat and turns to Bang PD. "PD, no. Don't give her more things to worry about.", he averts his gaze to the side. 

Bang shoots him a look and rubs his chin. "Business is business kid. The more attention she gets, the less strategies we have. I can let her act for the sake of the company. If she becomes more popular as herself, then she may have more chances of getting away from obnoxious scandals.", he laughs and throws his scarf over his shoulder as he looks down to his phone, making an alarm. "Kang Jun, guide her later for another photo shoot and her interview later at six. Shouldn't be a problem right?"

"You know, I'd appreciate it if you stop acting like I need to be taken care of every goddamn time.", Eun-ha takes off her headphones and hisses at Bang.

"Hey, I gotta do what I have to do. And that is to train you and get you accustomed to our rules and expectations.", Bang retorted.

Eun-ha glares at him. "Basically, treating us like puppets?"

It became quiet for a while and Bang lets out a loud laugh. "Maybe yes, maybe no. But hey, you're still with us. So that means you're slowly getting there.", he leaves the studio.

Jun sighs and prepares to leave as well. "I'll be back in a few hours then I'll pick you up to do your stuff. Umma's got it bad these days and noona can't take leaves from her Uni every time so I have to take care of her.", he looks down, sighing.

"Hey Jun, don't work too much alright?", Eun-ha frowns and walks over to him, putting a hand on his shoulder. "If anything happens, you have to let me know. Especially with ajumma Midori."

"Ha, you too. Don't work too hard. Again, Eun-ha, you have to be careful around these people. You can't trust them. At least, for now. Cuz I don't fully trust Bang Si-hyuk. Even if he doesn't have any bad intentions, I just don't. I'm not always next to you to protect you, remember that. After what happened yesterday, I don't even like the fact of me leaving you behind right now."

She sighs and slightly punches his shoulder. "Look Jun, Suga and the guys are with me. I trust them alright? I know you don't like Suga for obvious reasons but, just trust me on this. I like him Jun and it would be nice if you could trust me with him as well. He's not bad. I don't know how else to—", her mouth was covered with his hand. She looks up to him, annoyed.

"That's enough. I don't want to hear any more for the good things you find good about him. It's gonna drive me nuts. I can only hold back for so much.", Jun laughs and wraps his arms around her, resting his forehead on her shoulder.

She felt sorry for him.

You know that feeling when you like your best friend and they like someone else yet you decided to support them even if your feelings were too obvious? Yeah. Breaking the fourth wall for a little bit, I'm having a second-lead syndrome because of Jun. Come on, who doesn't like Jung Yong-hwa?