Ch. 73 - Pocky Deal

BTS boarded their private plane provided by Eun-ha's uncle Se-jin and made their way to LA. Things were still tricky but... It seems that Eun-ha started opening up to Suga. Again. After weeks of bickering that is.

The two of them sat across each other in the plane and were quiet for the most part. It's been an hour since they left Seoul on their way to LA and everyone was asleep. But Yoon-gi surprisingly. He was on his laptop, staring at the screen with a video on pause.

"Eun-ha... I'm sorry for everything.", he whispered as he runs his fingers across the screen.

On the screen was the video of Eun-ha's confession that took place in Hong Kong when they went on a date by the docks near the beach.

"I'm so sorry.", Yoon-gi's fingers reached for his earring that Eun-ha have him and his eyes blinked a tear from one eye.

Meanwhile...

Eun-ha was squirming on her seat wrapped in someone's hoodie. Suga's. She was comfortable. But, his scent was causing her a confused dream.

Flashes of memories she wanted to remember came back but only bits and pieces. The bad ones.

"I knew about it for a while now. And are you blaming me that you couldn't tell me?!"

She turns to the other side and hugged her pillow, groaning. "Make it stop..."

"It drives me nuts to think that I would lose you because of him! I know you have been anxious about the threats. You got attacked and I wasn't there to protect you! The thought of losing you to him, the fact that I couldn't be there for you is fucking driving me nuts! Over the months, I've been telling you to be careful with him. You felt weak and he took advantage of it. I'm even more disappointed that you let him do that to you!"

"Ah!", Eun-ha screamed and fell off her seat.

She ended up waking up everyone.

"Eun-ha! What's wrong?!", Nam-joon stood up from his seat on the other side of the plane with Jin.

Suga stood up in front of her and puts a hand on her shoulder. "Are you alright?! What happened?!"

Eun-ha panted while looking at Suga. She was trembling. She then turns to the others who stood up with worry. "I'm—", tears fell from her eyes and she stood up and sprinted to the bathroom.

The boys watched the curtain close and the bathroom door slammed and then just in time, Vincent walks in wearing only pants and shoes. "What the hell happened here?"

Jimin's eyes studied Vincent and he ended up looking at the six packs. "Hyung-nim! Does everyone in your family have abs? Eun-ha had six too. Well, four now."

"All of us but Aunt Sun-hee and grandma. Eun-ha's the only chic in the family with abs since she grew up with that tomboy behavior of hers.", said Vincent. He leans against the frame and crossed his arms. "How's her memory loss coming along? I know it's hard for all of you guys."

Lucas comes in yawning. "He's faking it. He doesn't really give a shit about how you guys feel.", he stretches his back and booty bumps his brother to get out of the way.

"Hey! I do care. About little antenna anyways.", Vincent eyes every BTS member. "Which one of you is the ex-boyfriend?"

Jungkook steps out if his seat and glares at Vincent. "On the contrary, they never broke up. They just, took a break."

Suga sighs and turns to the cousins. "I am. What is it that you want?"

Vincent smirks and approaches Suga. He grabs him by the collar and stared at him. "She talked about only good things about you. How did the two of you ended up like this? She deserved better. If she didn't turn into an idol, she would've been happier."