Final Chapter: One Love

Eun-ha paced left and right during the day of the actual photoshoot. Everything was in place. In Loft Garden, the staff in the building itself went left and right, around and everywhere to make things look great. 

It all looked so real to her. For a photoshoot at least.

Hm. They really had a budget for this one huh. Eh, at least we're getting paid to do this. Right?

Eun-ha ended up wandering around, feeling slightly anxious and confused. Her hands started to get sweaty as she fiddled with them. And when she stopped near the buffet spot, she tried to grab a fork but someone slapped her hand.

She turns to her side and sees Jimin. A pout formed on her lips. "Ya, what? I can't have a light snack?"

"No. You'll get something on it and the staff that worked hard to keep the dress clean wouldn't be too happy about it.", Jimin pats her head gently to avoid ruining the updo of her hair.

Eun-ha was in a rather modest dress. With long sleeves out of laces, her shoulders showing and the dress flowing a couple of more inches to drag on the floor. It was kind of heavy for her but she didn't mind.

"Fine...", Eun-ha pouts.

Jimin chuckles and pinches her cheeks. "You'll get it later okay? Just hang on a little longer."

"Ya. Eun-ha, guess who's here?", Tae-hyung pops out of nowhere, swinging an arm around her shoulders and swings her to point at the entrance, seeing Jin in a gray suit and combing his hair.

Eun-ha gasps and starts jogging towards the direction of her fellow member and hyung. While trying to drag her dress of course. " Jin-hyungie! You're here too?!"

Seok-jin smiles and rushes towards her, pulling her into a rather dramatic hug. "Ah my little dongsaeng. Why are you even more beautiful now? Be lucky that I'm letting you shine today!"

Eun-ha couldn't even argue with him. She was so happy that he was back. Although she did feel a little solemn. They were almost complete. Except for a certain someone.

"You guys are almost here. Do you know when... Hyung comes back?", Eun-ha frowns and fiddled with her fingers anxiously.

Seok-jin sighs. "From what I've heard, his release was kind of late due to flight issues. He should be home soon though. Give him a couple more days or so."

"Huh. It's going to be a weird photoshoot... But wait... Why are YOU guys even here for the job? This is weird.", Eun-ha tilts her head, pondering over the situation.

And then Seokjin started to sweat. He seals his lips shut and looked over her shoulder, seeing Jimin, Tae-hyung and Ho-seok shaking their heads rapidly and with some hand signs telling him to not say anything.

"Alright everyone. We're up and running in five. Get ready!", the head of the staff announces. His voice echoing in the hall.

Seok-jin lets out a sigh of relief. "Oh why don't we start heading to the Hall hm? Well, you gotta be at the start of the isle. So, we'll see you in there alright?"

Eun-ha raises a brow and then nods, smiling. "Okay. Let's get this over with. These heels are starting to annoy me.", she gives his arm a tight squeeze and then pulls away. 

Followed by the rest joining the group, making their way to the main hall where there were "believable" guests sitting on the benches, looking back at them. Eun-ha ended up being baffled even more. For a photoshoot, this was over the top. Waaay over the top. 

She ended up getting dragged by some of the staff in the waiting hall though and had the doors closed. They were fixing her makeup and stuff and some of the cameramen were already preparing to take pictures of her.