Ch. 87 - Lost in Malta Pt. 3

A/N: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR DEAR ELDEST MEMBER OF BTS SEOKJIN! THANK YOU FOR ALL THE LAUGHS AND BEING BTS' OLDER BROTHER! And best of all, thank you for being born! 12/04/18! This will be a really quick chapter. I'm sorry that I won't be making a longer series for the Lost in Malta chapters! You guys should watch their Bon Voyage s3 series though! It's hella funny!

The next day, everyone was eating breakfast in laughter while Eun-ha ate her food silently.

But then, Jin starts arguing with Suga about PDA. Jin got annoyed with Suga when they woke up because he kept giving Eun-ha, who was playing on her phone on at the dining table, a kiss on the head every time he passed by.

"Seriously! God. I never thought that watching Yoon-gi being likes this would drive me nuts!", Jin whined.

Suga stirs his canned drink, not interested with what Jin was blabbing about. "I don't care what drives you nuts. She's my girlfriend. And if I want to kiss her, I'll do it as long as she doesn't mind it. So eat your food and shut up.", he finally stops walking around the kitchen and leaned against the counter with his arms crossed. "Get yourself a girlfriend and I bet you'll be doing the same. Maybe worst."

"Min Yoon-gi! How dare you!", Jin screamed and flings his fork at Suga.

While the two eldest argue their butts off, the rest of BTS just shook their heads in disbelief. But then, Eun-ha didn't seem to be bothered by it since she was too busy doing something.

In the middle of breakfast with Bangtan, she was watching something that she hasn't kept in touch with for a long time. Anime in the Shounen Ai section. No, probably Yaoi.

"Kousuke... Get your man. Come on....", Eun-ha exhales through her nose in excitement and tries to keep her squealing to a certain level. She started pushing on her earphones as she watches a certain scene on the video and turned red in the process. The hyungs were getting too loud for her to hear what the characters were saying. She had to replay the scene of the episode over and over again but still, Jin's voice was overlapping.

Jin slams his hand on the table and stands up. "Aish! Don't judge me for not having a love life yet! I know my Ms. Right is out there somewhere. Who will cook for me and will be affectionate with me too!", he whines. "But right now, I CAN'T REALLY STAND YOU!", he screamed, causing everyone to stop what they were doing.

Jimin flinches as he felt a chill running down his spine. He looks to the side at Eun-ha and his eyes opened in fear. "Eu-Eun-ha?"

Eun-ha stands up as well and literally slams the table with her hand, making a cracking noise. They're gonna need to pay for repairs later. "I HAD IT! KOUSUKE'S TRYING TO SAY SOMETHING AND I CAN'T HEAR ANYTHING HYUNG! If you can't stand someone, then SIT. THE. FUCK. DOWN!"

Everyone's eyes widened and they gawked at her, surprised.

Suga took a sip of his drink and gives Eun-ha a thumbs up. "Good job, Aegi-yah."

"Omo.", Eun-ha covers her mouth. "Sorry, the devil went inside of me. Jungkook, slap the devil out of me."

"Okay.", Jungkook raises his hand nonchalantly.

J-Hope yanks his hand back and laughs. "Woah Eun-ha. You got possessed there haha."

Jin starts whimpering and went to Nam-joon, whining and crying. "Why are my dongsaengs so mean to me?"

Jimin peered over Eun-ha's shoulders to see what she was watching and snatches her phone. "Eun-ha's watching one of those BL stuff again hyung."

"Hey!", Eun-ha slaps Jimin's head and takes her phone back. "It's not just BL. It's a heavenly gift to many!"