The End of 4th Year

Chapter 49.

"Draco!" was the first thing I said since we had come back. Technically, I didn't just say it, I yelled it, screamed it, and had a fit. I just needed Draco.

"Savannah!" Draco rushed over to me and pulled me into his arms.

I started crying. "Draco."

"Yes, Sav?"

"I need you. I was so scared, he's back, You-Know-Who, he's back. He killed Cedric. We dueled and then I saw the ghosts of my parents. Harry and I only just made it. He nearly killed us. Draco, I'm so scared," I whispered in between sobs.

"I've got you now, Sav, everything is going to be okay. I won't let anything happen to you, I promise. I love you so much. If you don't want to go back to the Muggle world, you can come to my manor."

At this I started crying even more.

"Draco, I can't. I can never go back to your manor. I don't know if you believe me about what happened tonight but, he called the Death Eaters. Your father came, Draco, I'm so sorry, please believe me on what happened. It was all real and it all happened. I just don't know--"

I was cut of by his soft lips landing on mine.

He kissed me passionately and then pulled away. "I believe you, Sav, I knew my family was involved with him through rumours, but I wasn't totally sure. I believe every word that just came out of your mouth. I will owl you everyday. I know you might not be able to reply, but I need to write to you, to keep me sane. I'm sorry about my father." He kissed me again.

My hands found their way to his soft, platinum blond hair. Of course, someone had to ruin the moment.

"Sav, are you okay?" Harry asked.

I didn't want to speak to him about it. He was there, he felt what I felt. He knew what I knew and he had the same reaction as me. So, I simply shook my head.

"Sav, please talk to me," Harry begged, looking like a lost puppy.

I shook my head. Tears started to fall from my eyes again. I buried my head in Draco's neck, so he wrapped his arms around me and kissed my head. This year had been wonderful, yet completely horrible and depressing at the same time. It brought Draco and I closer which was good, but now I felt like I couldn't live without him. What if things ended badly?

"Don't think like that, Sav, everything is going to be fine. I promise."

"Oh, did I say that out loud?" I asked.

"Yeah."

"Can you find me Ron? I need to see him please," I asked.

"Okay. Do you want anyone else?" Draco asked sweetly.

I nodded my head. "Can you get Hermione, Fred, George, Ron, Lyra, Electra, and Ginny for me please?"

"Of course, love." He walked away to find them.

Harry was still here. I ran into his arms nearly making him fall over.

"Please don't make me do something like that ever again," I sobbed.

"Sav, I never wanted this for you, I never wanted this for anyone. Are you coming with me for the holidays or are you going with Malfoy?" he asked.

"I'm coming with you. I don't want to be in that house knowing that the person who tried to kill us has a follower in that house. I just feel bad for Draco." A sudden rush of dizziness overwhelmed me and I quickly sat down. "I feel sick."

I wondered why Madame Pomfrey hadn't come to heal my and Harry's arms.

"Sav, I got them for you," Draco said, coming over to me and taking me from Harry.