Barty Crouch Jr

Chapter 48.

Immense cheering could be heard, but my ears burned for everything that had just happened. Harry was crying and yelling out while I had a blank but upset expression set on my face. Moody grabbed me and Harry and took us to his office. I hated this guy, he gave me the creeps. There was definitely something up with him. I just didn't know what.

I wanted to see Draco, I wanted to be with Draco. All I needed was Draco right now.

"Do you think you could have done anything without me? It was me who told that big oaf to go into the woods, it was me who told Diggory to open the egg underwater. It was me who led Neville to tell you about Gillyweed, after I provided him with the book."

"It was you the whole time! You put our names in the goblet, you bewitched Krum, you sent us to that Graveyard," Harry answered.

"You won because I made it so, Potter! The blood that runs within these veins runs within the Dark Lord. Imagine how he will reward me when he learns that I have once and for all silenced the great Harry and Savannah Potter." He drew his wand and was about to shoot a spell at us, when Dumbledore shot the door open with Expelliarmus.

Dumbledore sent Moody flying into a chair. He came over to him and placed his wand at his throat.

"Severus!" Dumbledore said.

Snape put a potion into Moody's mouth.

"Do you know who I am?" Dumbledore asked.

"Albus Dumbledore," came the reply.

"Are you Alastor Moody?" Dumbledore asked.

"No."

"Is he in this room? Is he in this room?" Dumbledore yelled.

Moody wouldn't reply, all he did was look towards the chest.

"Harry, Savannah, get away from there," Dumbledore ordered.

Snape shot a spell at the chest, causing it to open. The chest opened up to reveal several more chests. One after the other, they popped up and opened, leaving the last and smallest chest at the top. The professors all looked inside the chest. "You alright, Alastor?" Dumbledore asked.

"Sorry, Albus."

"But if that's Moody, who's that?" Harry asked.

Snape opened the bottle that Moody always drank from. "Polyjuice Potion," Snape said, recognising the smell.

"Now we know who's been stealing from your cupboard," Dumbledore replied.

The fake Moody made some horrible noises and we all looked to him. He started to transform back to his original state. It was Barty Crouch Jr. Harry and I lunged for him, but Dumbledore held us back.

"Barty Crouch Jr."

"I'll show you mine if you show me yours." He lifted up his sleeve for us to see the Dark Mar glowing on his arm.

"Your arms, Harry, Savannah." Dumbledore took our arms and showed our new wounds to him.

"You know what this means, don't you? He's back! Lord Voldemort has returned," Crouch said, licking his lips happily.

"I'm sorry, sir, we couldn't help it," Harry apologized.

"Send an owl to Azkaban, I think they will find they're missing a prisoner."

"I'll be welcomed back like a hero," Crouch yelled.

"Personally, I've never had much time for heroes," Dumbledore said, ushering us out of the room. 

A/N: Just a short chapter but a chapter none the less :)