Telling Hermione

(C.53)

"Crap, Draco, we're late for class! Great! I can barely walk, thanks, Draco!" I yelled, picking up my clothes and throwing them on.
"Sav, we can stay here. Forget about class. I want to sleep, I'm tired. You're welcome," Draco said, tugging me back into the bed.
"Draco, I'm serious. Come on." I pulled him out of the bed and threw his clothes at him.
He got changed. I looked in the mirror and quickly tried to conceal all the hickeys. I brushed my hair and grabbed Draco's hand, leading us both to Potions.
"Mr Malfoy, Miss Potter, you decided to join us. Take a seat. Now, why were you late?" Snape asked.
"We, um, woke up late."
"Twelve points from Gryffindor. Sit down and get to work," he instructed.
I couldn't focus on today's work, all I could think about was the night before. I blushed and smiled.
Suddenly, it felt like all eyes were on me. I slowly became more and more self-conscious about my hickies possibly being visible.
I quickly wrote a note on a piece of parchment and charmed it to go to Hermione.

I need to speak to you at lunch when you are free. Please don't tell Harry or Ron.

She nodded at my note and looked at me then Draco. I nodded. She grinned. I rolled my eyes, it wasn't that hard to believe, was it?
As soon as all our classes for the day were over I met up with Hermione for lunch.
"Hermione! Eeehhh! I'm so happy right now!" Hermione and I jumped up an down and squealed in excitement.
"I can't believe you did it. And you didn't tell me first!"
"It kinda just happened. Draco organised a dinner picnic for us in the common room and then after we were done talking, we played Twister, the Muggle game. It ended up that I was practically on top of him, so we kinda were making out and then Ron came in and said that Harry wanted to talk to me. I told him to go away. Once he left, Draco said that we should continue in the privacy of our room. So we went up to our room and the he put me on the bed and then we did it. He left a million love bites on my neck and jawline." I removed the concealment for her to see.
"That's a lot of love. Now, was it good?" she asked.
"It was amazing, but now, walking hurts like hell," I said truthfully.
"Big or small? Hot or not hot?"
"Big. Extremely hot," I replied.
"Harry is going to kill you when he finds out."
"He's not going to find out. Anywho, Draco and I are going to be doing Potions study, so, yeah, only come get me if it is super important"
"Okay, well, if Harry finds out, good luck. I will see you later. I'm going to go do some studying too." She smiled and walked away.
I walked into the common room to find Draco with Blaise. They were talking about me.
"You told him, didn't you?" I asked.
"He's my best friend, of course I told him. Plus you told all your friends," Draco replied.
"Fair point, but I haven't told all my friends. Be right back, when I come back I expect to see you studying potions." I walked up the stairs to the girls rooms. I walked into Lyra's and Electra's room.
"Lyra, Electra! Last night was amazing." I told them the whole thing in one minute before rushing down the stairs to Draco.
Lyra ad Electra followed me out and down the stair squealing and screaming the whole way.
"No way!"
"Merlin's pants, Sav!"
"Oh, we'll leave you two alone. Blaise, come, let's go find Daphne for you." Blaise followed them out after the mention of Daphne Greengrass.
"So, studying now. No getting distracted, we will stop and go to dinner after an hour of study."
"Alright."
We studied for an hour and a half, but soon hunger overcame us and we walked down to the Great Hall, hand in hand.
Harry stormed over to us.
"You slept with my sister!" Harry yelled.
"So? She enjoyed every moment of it." Draco smirked while I laughed.
"Sav! Why are you laughing?" Harry asked, turning to me.
"Because you two are idiots. You, Harry need to not care who I sleep with. And you, Draco, need to not say things like that around my brother, otherwise I won't be sleeping with you."
"But you did enjoy it," Draco said.
"Shut up. That's besides the point."
Harry just stood there with his mouth agape.
"What? You expect me to be a virgin my whole life?" I asked.
"Well . . . no, but not this soon!" Harry said.
"How did you even find out?" I asked.
"Blaise practically told everyone that you were no longer a virgin and I was like, well, she wouldn't cheat on Malfoy, so yeah. He didn't physically say it, but he practically said it," Harry answered.
"I knew you shouldn't have told Blaise."
"I'm telling Sirius," Harry said.
"I don't give a shit what he says about me and Draco, so go ahead." Harry walked off and Ron came over.
"Looks like you got your wish after all." Ron smirked.
I rolled my eyes. "Oh, hush, Ron, I never said that was a wish. I hardly even said I wanted to, I just said why not? Plus, everyone has thought about it," I said.
"Malfoy, break her heart, and I will break your face," Ron threatened, turning away to the Gryffindor table.
"Right, then, shall we finally get dinner?" I asked.
"Yes, I'm starving," Draco said, grabbing a whole bunch of food and putting it on his plate. "Don't worry, this isn't all for me. Some of it is for you as well."
We ate dinner and then went back to the common room.
We went back to studying.
~~~
"Hey, Hermione," I said, sitting down next to my friend.
"You were studying potions last night with Malfoy, correct?"
"Yes, why?" I asked
"Hmm, interesting. So what chapter is 'Oh, yeah, Draco. Harder,' on?" Hermione asked smugly.
"Um. . . . Got to go, see you," I said, trying to escape the conversation.
"Not so fast!" Hermione grabbed my wrist to stop me from going.
"Yes? Chapter thirty-two, happy? Now let me go, please!" I struggled to get away from her.
"Wow, so in other words you didn't even do any of the homework?"
"We did some before dinner. Harry found out, he was pretty angry. He came over to me and Draco and made a huge deal out of it and Draco was all like, 'She enjoyed every minute of it,' which, of course, made me blush, but I was laughing so hard that I nearly fell down. Then Harry was saying he expected me to be a virgin my whole life. I'm not expecting him to be a virgin his whole life but he is expecting me to be. Too late for that now." I smirked.
"You used protection, right?!" Hermione asked.
"Of course we did, we aren't stupid."
"Both times?"
"Yes, Hermione, both times. Now, when are you and Ron getting together?" I asked.