That's my sister

Chapter 34.

We were finally back at Hogwarts. It felt so good to be back. Draco was hanging out with me, Hermione, Ron, and Harry. He didn't want to, but he said if it made me happy, then he would do it. Everyone was speaking really loudly and Ron was stuffing his face with chips that Hermione had brough. I only heard half of what Draco said.

"Yeah, we are only friends, but I would fuck you if you asked."

"What?" My cheeks started turning pink.

"What?" Draco started blushing as well.

"He said he'd fuck you if you asked," Ron answered, stuffing his face.

"That's my sister!" Harry yelled.

"Harry, honestly, I think the whole world knows. You say it everyday," I noted.

"Because it has to be said for people like him to get the idea that if they even touch my sister they are going to be dead."

"Harry, you are no fun." I smiled. "Now, back to Draco, what were you saying?"

"Nothing. Nothing," he answered.

"Don't worry, she told me she would fuck you too."

"Ronald Weasley! Are you asking me to put spiders in your bed?" I asked.

"No. I am just telling the truth. You said it yourself," Ron said.

Draco smirked.

"Watch you back, Ronald Weasley. You will never suspect a thing until it hits you. As for you, Draco wipe that obnoxiously adorable smirk of your face before I wipe it off for you!"

"And how exactly would you do that? Would you do it like this?" He pulled me to him and kissed me.

I pulled away. "No, I wasn't going to do that. Although, it seems it has worked." I shrugged.

His smirk reappeared. "Nope, it didn't. Maybe if we try again?" he asked hopefully.

"And why would I do that? We are only friends."

"Please, Sav, I think everyone here will agree, well, maybe not Potter, but I think everyone will agree with me that you don't just want to be friends. I don't just want to be your friend," Draco said.

"No, I do agree with you. Sav, you are so much happier when you are with him. I never thought I would say this, but forgive him and let yourself be happy," Harry said.

"Are you sick? You said you want me to be happy. You're not going to stop me?" I asked, surprised.

"Hurry up and make it official or whatever before I change my mind," Harry said.

"Harry, you are the best. Honestly, the best."

"I thought you said I was the be--"

"Not now, Draco. I know what I said and I still stick by it, but, hush."

"What was he going to say?" Hermione asked.

"Nothing. Absolutely nothing. Isn't important. Nothing," I said, obviously lying.

"Wow, that totally convinced me. Can you tell me later?" she asked.

"Maybe." I turned to face Draco and kissed him.

I wrapped my arms around his neck. He wrapped his arms around my waist and drew me closer to him. I bit his lip and my tongue slipped into his mouth. His tongue explored my mouth.

"Hey! I said you can make it official or whatever. Not suck each others faces off!" Harry yelled.

Draco and I pulled away from each other, but I stayed in his arms.

"Relax, Harry. It's not a big deal," I said.

"Not a big deal? He looked as hungry as Ron does!" Harry shouted.

"Whoa. Potter. Nothing is going to happen till she wants it too," Draco said.

"And you think that makes me feel better? She wants it just as much as you," Harry said.

"Oh, really? Maybe I can make a wish come true." Draco smirked.

"No!" Ron yelled.

"No!" Hermione screamed.

"Absolutely NOT!" Harry shouted, causing everyone to turn and look at us.

"Relax. My brother is being and idiot. And so are you. I am not getting in your pants," I said to Draco.

"But you admit that you want to," Draco said, smirking.

"Shut it, Malfoy." I walked down the hall into the Great Hall for the feast.

A/N: I love like all the chapters so much.