Cat Patronus

Chapter 31.

We woke up in the Hospital Wing. There were flowers and chocolates from Draco, but I was still upset with him, so I was going to continue ignoring him.

Dumbledore came to see us. Sirius was captured and was going to have the Dementor's Kiss performed on him any minute. We couldn't let this happen.

"I suggest three turns should do it. Oh, and I always find it useful to retrace my steps," Dumbledore suggested.

Hermione pulled out her time turner. She trusted me to know about it, but not Harry or Ron.

She turned it three times.

We first retraced our steps to Hagrid, where we saved Buckbeak from being killed. I have to say, the looks in the Minister's and executioner's faces were priceless.

We lead Buckbeak into the forest where we waited.

We waited for a while until we saw the brawl between Sirius and Lupin. Harry and I were stupid enough to go after them once they had disappeared. We made a noise attracting the werewolf to us.

Hermione decided it was a good time to let out a wolf's howl.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"Saving your lives."

The werewolf howled before running down to find us.

"Didn't think about this part."

Just as Lupin was going to hurt us, Buckbeak got in front of us and saved our lives.

Hermione, Harry, and I went down to where the lake was.

"Are you sure you saw your father?" Hermione asked, unsure.

Even I didn't believe him.

"I know what I saw hermione. He had a stag patronus. No one else has that patronus," Harry said.

"What did you see, Sav?" Hermione asked.

"I don't know 'Mione. I saw the cat patronus and the stag patronus, but it honestly could have been anyone who produced them," I answered.

Sirius rolled down to the lake, followed by me and Harry. I have got to stop following Harry everywhere. It always gets me into trouble. A hoard of dementors flew at me, Harry, and Sirius.. Harry and I managed to fight a few off before we became too weak and collapsed to the ground.

"He will be here. Any second now," Harry said, knowing he would show up.

"Harry, I don't think he's coming."

"Hermione's right, Harry." I stepped forward with him and yelled, "Expecto Patronum!"

"You two are the smartest people I have met," Harry complimented.

"Thank you." I smiled.

We landed and busted Sirius out of the place. He flew off on Buckbeak, freeing them both.

Harry, Hermione, and I ran back to the Hospital Wing just in time. We quickly said a few words with Dumbledore before finding Ron.

"But I was just talking to you over there," Ron said, confused.

"Honestly, Ron, no one can be in two places at once," Harry said, making me laugh.

Hermione would always say that.

Ron looked confused.

We soon left school for holiday and went back to the dreaded Muggle society. 

A/N: Are you excited for the next couple of chapters? I am.