I Missed You

(C.56)

WARNING: SEXUAL SCENES IN THIS CHAPTER

We had been training in the room of requirements for a few weeks now, any chance we could get we were all there, learning, teaching. Everything was going fine, sneaking around was extremely thrilling, the idea of having to hide what we were doing outside of classes was such a rush.  However, soon enough we would be caught, but until then I was living in the moment. Any minute I wasn't spending with Harry and the others teaching classes, I was with Draco or in school. Having Draco on the ugly wenches 'side' was extremely useful. Especially when it came down to knowing when it would be okay to be in the room of requirement.

My favourite lesson was teaching everyone to produce patronus'. I loved seeing all the different patronus' that were produced, the feeling of being able to teach the other students how to do that made me extremely happy too.  Everyone thought my patronus was the most beautiful patronus out of all those produced.  However Harry was not impressed when he found out it was a dragon. What can I say? I have a thing for them.

"Sav, why is your patronus a dragon? I thought you said you saw a cat when you and I were attacked by dementors in third year?" Harry asked.

"Yeah, I did. But I think it changed because of me and Draco." I said.

"I swear you better not be screwing him!"

"Harry, you already know we have done that, don't you think it's time to build a bridge and get over it?"

"Ugh fine. But I still don't like it."

"Harry, he is literally helping us get away with this right now. I would be more thankful if I were you. I would really like for my brother to get along with my boyfriend." I replied.

"Guys, quit arguing, we have to get back to our dorms before Umbridge catches us!" Hermione snapped at us.

"Right, sorry." We opened the door to outside of the room of requirement and checked all sides before making our escape.

Luckily I made my way safely to the slytherin common rooms without being caught, I just hope that Harry, Hermione and Ron made it safely back to their common room without being caught either. I walked into the common room to see Pansy sitting on one of the couches, luckily her back was facing me, so I was easily able to slip past her. Strolling into the room I shared with Draco, I was shocked to see he was actually in there.

"I thought you would still be out patrolling in your lil club?" I asked.

"Umbridge decided it was okay for the day so she only wanted a few so I was lucky enough to get to go," he smiled walking over to me.

I went up on tippy toes and wrapped my arms around his neck to give him a kiss.

"What's the plan then? We haven't spent too much time together recently, we are both pretty busy with everything that is going on. I have missed you."

He grinned and kissed my lips as I finished speaking.

"I have missed you too, gorgeous. The plan is: you on that bed, stripped down to your lingerie." He smirked and I blushed.

"Mr Malfoy, are you suggesting what I think you are suggesting?" I teased.

"Absolutely babe," I grinned and stripped my shirt off.

WARNING: SEX SCENE

After taking my shirt off and then taking my jeans off, I got on the bed, just like he wanted. Draco winked and climbed over me, slowly kissing me. I reached for his shirt and proceeded to pull it off him, only breaking from our painfully slow kisses. My hand travelled down his perfectly sculpted abs to the band of his trousers. With one hand in his hair and the other on his jeans, I unbuttoned and unzipped them. I pushed them off and he did the rest. He kissed down my neck and I moaned.

"Holy heck I have missed this," I gasped.

"As have I, love."

"Since when do you call me love?"

"Since now"

I was not going to complain, it was the hottest thing he had ever called me.

Dracos fingers graze over my panties to find they are completely drenched already.

"I'm going to devour you." He stated.
He pulled his boxers off, his big erection springing up as he worked his way down my body in kisses until he got to my inner thigh which he proceeded to start kissing up.

"I've been dying to taste you again," he smirked and pulled off my panties.

"At the rate you are going, I'm going to finish before you even touch me." I moaned.

My body arched towards his mouth. His hot breath fanning my wet entrance makes me let out another moan and push his head closer to me. His first lick is slow and lingering which ends with a sharp flick of my clit. I arch my back and hold onto the bed sheets with my hands. His tongue licks in between every fold, and swirls around inside of me.

"Oh my god." my chest rises and falls rapidly as he works at me.

He brushes hard over my clit and pulls it into his mouth sucking hard, making me weak. His tongue swirls around it and my legs start to automatically try and close which he pushes open with one hand so he can keep expertly exploring me. On hand slides up and cups my boob, massaging it slowly while one of my hands slides down into his hair. Two fingers take the place of his tongue as he rubs my clit hard, his tongue sliding to my entrance licking and sucking. My orgasm hits me fast, as I scream his name from absolute pleasure. I had never received oral sex like that from him before, and all I can say is holy damn.

"Fuck! You're so perfect and you taste amazing." He licked his lips as he came up from my nether regions.

I was still trying to catch my breath but managed to get out a 'more'
He smirked and climbed on top of me and slowly I slid a condom on his dick.

"Lucky for you love, I'm nowhere near done with you."  He slowly slides into me and I can feel him push hard against me.

My breathing picks up as he runs his hands all over my body. Fuck. I need him now.
He snakes his arms around my waist and holds me against his. My hands go to his back to grip on to him. His lips come down onto mine, kissing me and I moan into his mouth. I can't get enough of him.

Draco suddenly flips us over and for once I am on top. Somehow in this position he's so much deeper than usual. I lean up to push his length in fully and he tilts his head back from pure pleasure. I take my time to slowly ride up and down on Draco while I run my hands over his perfect body. His grey eyes look into mine and I can't help but shy away from his piercing gaze
"I have never felt like this before," he said.

"Neither have I." I start to move on top of him yet again. He grabs my hip, digging his one hand into my skin.

Gripping onto his shoulders, I rock my hips forward against  him, moaning loudly, as he slides in and out of my wetness.

"Holy shit, just like that love!" Draco groaned in satisfaction.

I smiled and blushed for making him feel this way.

Clinging to him for support he places his mouth over my nipples and starts to suck. As I rise up and down and grind on Draco his thumb works it's way to my clit bringing me to absolute satisfaction.

"Oh god, holy fuck, oh!" My stomach clenches and twists as my pussy aches. And before I know it, another orgasm is ripping through me. I crash down on top of him and look into his eyes. I watch as he comes undone in front of me.

I collapse onto him, both heavily breathing.

"I love you." I said.

"I love you too." He kisses my neck before removing himself from inside me. Just doing that sparks the fire within me. I think it's time for a round 2.

A/N: hey guys, finally updated after a couple months, I am writing another chapter at the moment so I'm hoping to get it done and uploaded very soon for you all. Thanks for reading xx