Chapter 35*

Ricky lifted me by my bottom as I wrapped my legs around his torso. In heated passion, he began carrying me into the foyer.

"Take me upstairs, Ricky." I exhaled into his ear, then began kissing his neck. He slowly began walking me up the steps, then pushed my up against the upstairs hallway wall.

"You're so wet, baby. You've been waiting for me?" He asked as he rubbed over my clit. My cheeks got hot as I feverishly wrapped my arms around his neck again.

"Take me into your bedroom." I asked then he shook his head no and began lifting my skirt.

"It's too far. I need you right here, right now." He mumbled, hooking his fingers in my panties and pulling them down.

"Please, Ricky." I begged. He groaned, lifting me up by the ass again. I wrapped my legs around his torso once again as I left kisses on his cheek. He made a quick turn to the left— the opposite side of the hall from our rooms. Then, he sat me on the floor in front of large French doors.

"This is Ozzie and Harriet's room." I mentioned as he pushed the doors to the room open. The bed was opulent, with drapery hanging from the bedposts. The room was furnished perfectly, it resembled something out of a castle.

"Take your dress off." Ricky told me as he began fiddling with his belt. I immediately began unzipping my dress and slipped it off in front of him. His eyes locked to my body as he stood there, taking it all in.

"How are you more beautiful than when I last saw you?" He said as his eyes scaled my body, placing his hand on my hip.

"I'm not as fit as I was." I crossed my arms over my stomach, feeling self conscious. Ricky stepped closer and softly pulled my hand away.

"You're perfect." He told me, kissing my shoulder, then my breasts that sat up in my bra, and finally to my naval. On his knees in front of me, he peered up as he held my wrist and placed my hand in his hair. I gripped onto his brown hair as his eyes closed from my touch.

Slowly, Ricky licked the skin at the top of my core right above my slit, then he licked down to my clitoris. When he began sucking on my clitoris, I tightened my grip on his hair as I began losing balance.

He quickly stood up, swiftly took off his shirt, then through me over his shoulder. Flinging me onto the bed, with a smile I awaited him to take off his pants. As I waited I rubbed my soaking core, his member arose in his boxers. He slipped them off and it sprung free, I felt a twinge between my legs at the sight of it.

He squeezed the tip, causing precum to come out. I sat on the side of the bed and wrapped my hand around his cock, taking it between my lips. Ricky sighed out as I sucked him, he kept his hands at his sides the whole time.

"Please, let me be inside of you." Ricky slowly slid himself out of my mouth. I looked up at him and while keeping eye contact with his blue eyes, I slipped off my bra. His hands cupped around my breasts, his thumbs rolled over my nipples. Licking down my stomach, he pushed my thighs open and licked slowly up my core. Then, he licked down the inside of my thigh and down my leg.

At my feet, he took both of my ankles and pressed my legs together. Taking my ankles in one of his hands, he lifted it so my legs were against my torso. Then, he buried his face in my core that way.

"Don't you dare move." He mumbled against my as I shivered from him licking me. His large hands kept my legs down as he licked up and down on my core. Then, he got on his knees in front of me, spread my legs, then held his erect member at my core.

"Come on..." I pleaded, opening my core for him. He grabbed my wrist and moved my hand away from between my legs. Then, he slowly eased his cock inside of me while I laid there. My cheeks got hot while he wrapped my legs around his torso, laying on top of me.

"Fuck, how long has it been?" He mumbled once he was fully inside of me. Ricky's cheeks and neck got flushed as he slowly moved his hips back then eased them deeper into me. "You okay?"

I nodded yes, biting my lip. He lowered his lips to mine and kissed me, continuing to move in and out slowly. Taking both of my hands, he held them down onto the mattress while picking up speed. His blue eyes peered into mine while we laid there.

Suddenly, Ricky pulled out, pushed his hand under me and flipped me over. I swiftly flopped onto my stomach. "When did you get so rough?"

"When you left me." Ricky pulled my hair, entering in me from behind. His mouth gasped as he began moving inside of me, I fisted the sheets.

"Ricky, I was stupid to leave." I looked over my shoulder to him as he held onto my hair. Then, his hand moved around my neck as he thrusted into me deeper. I felt him twitch inside of me, then pull out, finishing on my leg.

He crawled off of me and stood up off of the bed, his penis hanging in front of him. I rolled onto my back and stroked my wet core. "I didn't finish."

"I know." Ricky rose his eyebrows. I sat up on my elbows in confusion, Ricky never left me without being satisfied. With a clenched jaw, Ricky stepped back over to me and pulled me closer by one of my ankles. "Tell me why you should."

"Huh?" I asked, frustrated and horny. Suddenly, Ricky pushed my legs open once again and began stroking my core.

"Tell me why I should let you come." He looked into my eyes, his face inches from mine as he stood in front of the bed. There I laid while hoisted up on my elbows, his fingers doing wonders.

"Because I deserve it." I placed my hand on top of his. He pulled his hand away, then stared at my body for a moment. As he stood there, he leaned over and placed his arms on the mattress on either side of me. Now his face was once again in front of mine, his lips were hovering right in front of mine.

"Tell me why." He ordered, his long lashes lowered. I placed my hand on his chin and kissed him, then moaned into his mouth as he stuck a finger inside of me. "That's not a good reason."

My mind raced to try and justify what I did. He didn't give me much time, slowly moving his finger in and out of me teasingly. He knew exactly what he was doing. I placed my hands on his neck. "Ricky, I don't care what you think my reasons are. Is that so hard to understand?"

With a grin, Ricky got on his knees in front of the bed, then licked my core. I finally released, he slowly licked as I came. Pulled on his hair, I lifted him up to my face.

"You always did well in that way, didn't you?" I swiped my finger over his lips.

"I'm better in every way." He wrapped an arm around me and brought my body closer to him. For the rest of the day, Ricky and I laid in bed.