Chapter 16*

Ricky was set to leave in a few days. The house was quiet, the light in the hallway was off and Ozzie and Harriet were off to sleep. I was sitting up in bed thinking about the fact Ricky was no longer going to be around. I hated to admit it, but I was actually going to miss the sucker.

His door across the hall was open as well, I could see directly inside of his room. The moonlight spilled into his room through the window blinds. I could see his silhouette in the bed, but I couldn't exactly tell if he was awake.

I turned on the light, then adjusted the spaghetti strap on my nightgown. Tonight, I officially decided I wouldn't be hiding under a duster. Ricky stirred in the bed across the hall, but was he awake?

I could feel heat between my thighs as I thought about the blue eyed boy next door. I sat farther back onto my headboard, rubbing my hands over my body. My cheeks got warm as I finally reached between my legs, I moved my hips against my hand as I thought about Ricky.

Now, I knew Ricky was awake. He sat up in his bed, but didn't bother turning on the light. He sat there, still and quiet. Although it was too dark for me to exactly see his face, I knew exactly what his eyes were set on.

I took that as a chance to kick my sheets off of my lower body, then opened my legs even wider. My fingers rolled over my panties as I looked directly across the hall at him, exhaling as I got more into what I was doing.

I saw Ricky's blankets shift, then I hard shuffling of clothing. I smiled as I saw the rhythmic movement of the sheets that covered him. He obviously decided to join me in my pleasing myself.

Eventually, his breathing became louder across the way. I got out of bed, slowly walking to not make noise. Once I got to my door, I looked down the hall over to Ozzie and Harriet's room. The door was closed and there was no light shining from underneath it. I was certain they were asleep.

Stepping across the wooden floor, I made my into Ricky's open door. Ricky stopped his movements as he looked at me standing in front of his bed. His cheeks were red with frustration.

I walked over to the side of the bed and placed my hand on his face, guiding him to look up at me. Then, I looked down at his swollen member that he had taken out after watching me. His hand was still wrapped at the base of it.

I placed my hand over his, then began guiding it up and down his shaft. He huffed as we slowly moved up and down, then began to pick up speed. Then, I moved my hand from his and held onto his balls.

"Man." He whispered out, almost as if he was cursing. He continued touching his shaft while I rubbed the other part of him. White liquid began coming out of the tip of his member, I leaned down over the bed until my face hovered above it.

"Please do." He said in a quiet voice. I licked my tongue up the tip of his member, then sucked on it. Ricky gripped onto the bedsheets on either side of him while I bent over and had him in my mouth. He grabbed the loose fabric of my gown at my waist, then yanked it toward him, exposing my ass.

I sucked him harder and harder until I could feel him getting close. Then, I lifted my face off of him and stood up straight. He pulled on my arm, causing me to go onto my knees onto his bed. I laid on top of him and left a kiss on his lips, he put tongue into it.

Then, I sat up and pulled my gown over my head. He stared at my bare chest in awe, leaning forward toward me. Then, he cautiously cupped one of my breasts, then licked my hard nipple. He sucked it in his mouth, then took the other and licked that as well.

I shut my eyes as I felt myself getting more wet with every touch. His member still stood tall and hard. He pulled back from my chest and looked down at my heat. Taking his fingers, he softly pulled at the band of my underwear.

I took the initiative and tore my underwear off.

In front of him was my naked and exposed heat. He placed his hand on my waist, then guided me to lay down next to him. Then, he admired my body before his eyes.

"You're beautiful, do you know that?" He asked as he looked at every curve, scar and crevice of me. I smiled and he left a small kiss on my lips, then my neck, then my chest. His hand rubbed its way up and down my stomach. "Can I sleep with you?"

I looked at him in surprise, but he wasn't joking. Ricky had been a virgin all this time, I was shocked he wanted me to take his virginity.

"Is that what you want to do?" I asked him, he nodded yes, holding me close to his body by my waist.

"If you don't mind..." Ricky mumbled.

"No, no, no, I don't mind." I told him, then thought for a moment. Sitting up, I pulled on the collar of his pajama top for him to sit up as well. Then, I began unbuttoning his shirt and pushed it off of him. With my toes, I kicked the pants wrapped around his shins that he didn't bother to take off in a rush to touch himself.

Now that he was naked, we both laid there in silence. Ricky had no clue what to do next. "Do you have a rubber?" I asked.

"A rub...? Oh, a rubber. A condom." He grinned. Then, he awkwardly reached over me, pressing all his body weight. I laid there flat and suffocating while he opened the side table drawer next to me and got out a small, tin case.

Inside were a few unused condoms. Each were wrapped into a bow-line shape by a thin piece of paper at the center. Ricky's finger hovered around each for a few moments.

"What are you doing?" I asked him.

"Making sure I pick a good one." He laughed. Finally choosing his condom, he snapped the case shut and placed it on the side table. Laying on his back, he looked at it with confusion, then finally figured it out and slipped it on.

With a very hard and upright erection, the rubber condom was now securely on. He looked to me for the next direction. "Alright, you can get on top of me if you want to. Or I can go on you..."

"I'll get on top." Ricky said with a soft chuckle and slowly got on top of me. He held onto his member as he searched for my entrance, I helped him out and placed the tip inside. His lips parted and his eyes got wide as he slowly slid inside of me. I placed my hand on his back as he tried to control his breathing going in and out.

"I've never felt something like this before." Ricky said in a shaky voice while moving in and out of me.

"Just enjoy it." I rubbed my hand up from his back to his hair. He eventually got the hang of things, thrusting in and out at a good speed. I began enjoying it as well, holding onto his shoulder and moaning into his ear.

I didn't have to moan, but I knew he needed moral support.

His eyes squeezed shut and he pierced his lips as he got faster than ever, finally shaking on top of me. He laid on top of me limply as he heaved. He didn't say a word, he only laid on top of me as if he couldn't catch his breath.