Chapter 41*

"My beautiful wife." Elvis smiled as he carried me bridal style into our hotel suite. It had ornate detailing on the walls along with luxurious furniture. French doors led to a bedroom with a bed that was larger than life.

My dress was large, with long lace sleeves and a beautiful skirt with a petticoat underneath. After Elvis set me to stand on the floor, he seemed to be confused as to how to get my dress off.

"There's some buttons in the back." I directed him with a smile. He grinned and walked behind me.

"Man, that's a lot of buttons." Elvis observed. We both laughed as he tried to get a grasp of the buttons between his large fingers. Once he got midway down my back, he finally just began swiping the dress off of my shoulders. "It should work fine now."

"Let's hope." I pierced my lips together. The feelings between us suddenly changed. Now that we were married, things felt different. It was almost like we were suddenly practical and like everyone else.

"Oh, shucks." My dress wouldn't pass over my hips since Elvis didn't loosen all the buttons. I tried to push it down along with him, it wasn't budging.

"Well, you don't want to rip it." I looked behind me. Elvis was on one knee as he fiddled with the buttons that were bunched on my backside. I stood with my upper half being cold from the air conditioner that blew directly on me, my girdle and bra being my only clothing.

Finally, the dress loosened and fell around my ankles. I turned around and held both of Elvis' hands as I stepped out of the dress. While I tried to avoid stepping on the delicate fabric on the floor, I stumbled right into him.

Elvis held me closely to his chest, his long lashes shading his blue eyes. I wrapped my fingers around the lapel of his blazer then tugged on it. He grinned as he shrugged the blazer off and flung it across the room onto the couch.

I placed both of my hands on Elvis' neck, our eyes closed as we both kissed tenderly. Placing my hand on Elvis' chest, I pressed on it so he fell back onto the couch. Then, I quickly ran into the bathroom of the suit.

"Hey, baby, what's going in there?" Elvis called out as I began changing in the bathroom.

"I have a surprise for you!" I called out from behind the door. Once the door opened again, Elvis' lips parted as he witnessed my lace bridal chemise. It was a baby doll dress that was tight at the bust and loose around the stomach. The center had revealing lace that showed a glimpse of my body underneath it.

Elvis adjusted his erection in his black straight leg slacks as his eyes were glued to me. I began stepping toward him. While I stood there, he exhaled, placing his hands on either side of him and pressing them into the couch. With a smirk, I straddled his lap.

"You're more beautiful than ever." Elvis told me as he placed his hand on the small of my back. I held his face in my hands as I kissed him, then I moved my hips against his bulge. He sucked in a breath, looking down at his throbbing center that was against me.

Placing his hand on my jaw, we kissed as we moved our hips together. Elvis was very sensual, concentrating on how both he and I felt. He barely was about sex, but more about how we touched each other.

His fingers traced across my neckline as he pulled it down, revealing my breast. He brought my nipple between his lips, sucking it and swirling his tongue around it. Shivers ran up my spin as he licked my nipple, then revealed my other breast to do the same. His hand gripped my ass, his fingers reaching my pussy and stroking it as he held on firmly.

"Sit up for a minute, gorgeous." He asked of me. I lifted my weight off of him as he began unbuckling his belt. Both of us pushed his pants down as his erection sprung free. His fingers now touched my core that hovered over him.

He pushed his hips up and swiped his erection against me, but didn't put it inside. We continued moving against each other as his length slid up and down in the crease of my slit. Finally, he lowered me onto him as he entered inside of me. I held onto his neck and pressed our foreheads together as we sat for a moment.

"You ready?" He asked as his eyes flickered up at me. I nodded yes, he took my hips in both of his hands and slowly began moving underneath me. My cheeks heated up as I felt Elvis thrusting slowly inside of me. He would grunt from time to time whenever I thrusted my hips strongly.

I sped up on his lap as we both moved together quickly. Elvis wrapped his arms around me as he held me close, twitching as he released. While still inside me, he lifted me up with my legs wrapped around his torso and carried me to the bathroom.

"How was it?" I asked him as I leaned my bottom against the bathroom sink.

"It could've have been better." Elvis kissed me as he pressed his body against mine. He lifted my chemise then turned me around to face the bathroom mirror. Then, while standing behind me. He pressed his lips to my ear as we both looked at the two of us in the mirror, his fingers stroked against my wet core. "As long as I live, I'll love and honor you as you should. All of that hurting, that mess of the past is over. It's just you and me, Lauren."

I felt a pang in my stomach at his words, for a moment I second guessed whether or not they were true. Suddenly I was overwhelmed as I orgasmed onto Elvis' fingers. He kissed the skin behind my ears as he lifted his fingers to my lips. I sucked on them, then he held my neck as he kissed me deeply.