Chapter 23*

My spirits were high once again after Elvis finally called. He informed me that he was filming some movie about being a soldier. I immediately got ready and drove over to the address he told me.

I wore my best teddy under my dress, my silkiest stockings and underwear, and my best bra. My mind was filled of all of the things that were to come once I was back in his arms. I knew that girl in Germany couldn't have been anything.

I was the one Elvis loved.

Knocking on the apartment door, Elvis opened it. At the sight of me, a large smile spread on his face.

"Lauren." He smiled as he pulled me into a deep hug. He looked me up and down, admiring the sheath dress I wore.

The same one I wore the day Ricky came home.

"You really dressed up, didn't you?" Elvis admired as I stepped inside. Shutting the door, he wrapped his arms around me and looked down at me. "You don't know how much I missed you."

"I can guess by what's pressing against me in your pants." I pushed myself even more on him and he laughed.

"See? This is real. These are real emotions." Elvis shook his head slowly.

"What are you comparing our feelings to?" I asked with furrowed eyebrows. Elvis dodged the question by not answering, then held my hand as he guided me deeper into his apartment.

Alright, maybe he did see a few girls. All that mattered to me was that I was the one he chose. He realized he had something great with me.

Going inside of his bedroom, we kissed as he began unzipping my dress. Once I was off and on the floor, he laid me on the bed. My stomach did flips as he held my foot while standing in front of the bed, slowly taking off my heels.

**warning, the pussy lickation & other activities are very serious in this part. Read with caution**

Then, he opened my legs and looked between them. I watched the bulge in his skinny leg slacks grow as he admired me. His blue eyes closed as he lifted my stocking covered leg and tugged on it, causing it to roll down. Taking it off of my leg, he kissed the top of my foot. Then, he did the same to the other.

"All I could think of Germany was being with you again, Lauren." Elvis began crawling up my body and laid on top of me. His long lashes were hooded as he cupped my breast. "I missed you more than you could ever imagine.

"I wanted to be with you too, so we could continue where we left off..." I smiled, he smiled back and kissed me. Lifting me up, he began fiddling with my bra. It snapped off, then he pushed it to the side. Laying beside me now, he grabbed my breast. Breathing out, he wrapped his full lips around my nipple, sucking and licking it.

"Please, Elvis, we still haven't gone all the way. Just let us go all the way." I begged of him. He lifted his head then pressed his hand to my waist, pushing me closer to him.

"Let's just take our time, Lauren." Elvis turned onto his back and began taking off his pants. I turned to him and began unbuttoning his skirt. With his pants down to his ankles, he turned on top of me. Placing his member over the fabric of my panties, he began thrusting himself onto me.

I wanted more, I wanted him inside of me. But I was willing to take this if that's all he was ready for. Pushing him off of me, I got on top and lowered myself. With a wrapped hand around his member, I sucked the tip of his cock.

"You got better since I've been gone." He said in ecstasy. Sucking him in, I could feel him pulsing and throbbing in my mouth. Once he was close, I lifted myself up so that I was kneeling with him underneath me between my legs.

I watched his face as I rubbed his member against my underwear, hoping he'd change his mind. He closed his eyes as I slowly rubbed him on me.

"Take those off." He quickly wrapped his ring covered fingers into my panty. I grinned, briefly rolling off of him to remove my underwear. Then, I placed my panties on his chest, causing him to grunt and pick it up with his hand.

He turned his head to the side as he put my underwear to his nose, but his eyes peered up at me. I slowly took his member once again, rubbing it against my exposed core. He held onto my hips now as I moved against him, sliding back and forth on his shaft that laid against his stomach.

"Lift up." He told me, lifting my hips slightly. He took his member and pressed the tip to my entrance, then placed the tip inside. I stroked my hand up the shaft as he only put in the tip. Then, to my dismay, he took it out and held his member down to his stomach.

I continued what I was doing before, riding back and forth, until finally he came onto his stomach. Leaning down, I stuck my butt up in the air as I licked where he came.

"Fuck." He breathed out as he watched. Suddenly, I was being pushed off of him as he rolled to the side. His head was level with my core as he immediately buried his face in it. He licked my slit, then began flicking his tongue over my clitoris. Opening my lips, he licked deeper into my entrance.

I couldn't hold it in any longer. As I came, he slowly licked up my core over and over. Then, he licked right below my entrance and sucked.

He groaned out, laying next to me. I exhaled as I placed my hand on my forehead. We looked to one another and made eye contact, then both bursted out in a giggle. Turning over to me, he pulled me closer and kissed me once again.