Chapter 25*

I chatted on the phone with Pam as we gossiped about our lives. She was enamored by the stories I told her about the celebrities I crossed through the Nelsons. "Yes! I just came from Martha's to let her know I'm going to Elvis' place."

As we chatted together, I heard a low chuckle on the line. I squinted as Pam got silent on the other line as well.

"Is that the operator?" Pam asked with curiosity.

"No, it's just an idiot." I placed the phone receiver on the couch where I sat then walked into the kitchen. The wall phone was vacant, so I turned back into the hall and walked into the study.

There, Ricky sat on Ozzie's desk with the phone pressed to his ear. His back was turned towards the door, when he heard me walk in he turned around.

"Can you get back to the part where Elvis' touch was exhilarating?" Ricky pressed his hand to the microphone of the phone receiver. "I'd like another laugh."

"Stop listening to my calls!" I stomped over to him. I reached for the phone, but he lifted his hand high in the air. I leaned into him sitting on the desk as we wrestled as he kept keeping the receiver from me.

"Give that to me!" I scratched my nails down his bicep. He winced then through the phone receiver to his other hand.

"You still love Elvis?" Ricky asked as he held the phone receiver high. Hopping off the desk, while standing there he leaned against it and continued his game.

"Of course!" I reached up for the phone. Suddenly, the game abruptly ended as I stumbled forward. Both of my hands pressed against his chest, his collar tucking between two of my fingers.

There was a silence between us as he looked into my eyes. We weren't wrestling, we weren't bickering, just looking. Almost as if it was destined to happen, both of us began leaning our lips closer to one another. His lips hovered over mine, but it wouldn't touch.

"Hello? Hellooo?" The phone receiver quietly hummed. Ricked wrapped his arms around me, the phone still in his hand. I didn't dare to grab it even though it was right against my back.

"Lauren? Are you there? Is Ricky bothering you? Lauren!?" Without breaking eye contact, Ricky slammed the phone on to the hook. Then, his placed his hand firmly on my bottom and lifted me up.

Wrapped my legs around his torso, we began to kiss feverishly. My arms were wrapped around his neck and my fingers rolled through his brown hair.

He turned us around and sat me down on the desk. Then, he hooked his arm around my leg and pulled me closer to him. Leaning into me while kissing me, his hand was stroking up and down the leg wrapped around him.

Our kiss broke and our breathing was heavy as I quickly began fiddling with his belt. His fingers were bumping into mine as we both struggled with his silver belt buckled.

Finally, it became undone. With a mischievous smirk on Ricky's face, his blue eyes were hooded as he watched me pull his belt with both hands. With a clanging, it fell to the floor.

He hooked both arms under my leg and with one tug, pulled me even closer to him. He did it so forcefully I fell back onto my hands. Then, he licked my neck and down to my breasts. I moaned as he wrapped my fingers in the neckline of my dress, then tugged on it.

My chest popped out of my dress, then he continued to kiss my lips eagerly. "God, I see you walking around the house all day in these small dresses."

"I see you in your room with your shirt off." I vented to him between kisses.

"You never close your door, you know I'm watching. You know I'm wanting you." Ricky whined as he pressed his boxer covered crotch against my core.

"Why do you always bring girls through here? Why do you insist on making me jealous?" I held onto his neck with both hands.

With an exhale, I looked up and he placed his lips on my neck. "If I hear you say the word Elvis one more time, I'm going to explode."

"I want you to explode in another way." I swiftly yanked his boxers down, his member springing free.

"You want me to fuck you... you always have." He mumbled as he began stroking himself.

"You made it too hard to get to you. I would've if you hadn't acted like an ass." I helped him touch himself.

"You said you loved Elvis! What was I supposed to think?" He furrowed his eyebrows. "I thought when I came back you wouldn't want me."

"Fuck me, Ricky. Right here on this desk." I changed the subject. He tore my lace panties off of my body and tossed it onto the desk. Then, he quickly entered inside of me and began thrusting forcibly.

"Don't. Call. Elvis. Ever. Again." He mumbled into my ear with each thrust as he rested his head against my shoulder.

"I want him too... that's not fair." I said in an out of breath way.

He grabbed onto my hair and gave it a tug, holding my head back. "I don't want to see you with Elvis ever again."

I couldn't even answer, him being inside of me was all consuming. My legs were spread wide open for him while he fucked me on that desk. He was angry, his face was red and each thrust was filled with contempt.

I held onto his shoulders as he began slowing down. Pulling out, he came on to my dress. He leaned weakly onto me as he stood in front of the desk, leaving kisses on my shoulder. I stroked his hair as he stayed there for a moment.

"You should wash up." He kissed my knee, pulled up his pants and tensely walked off. I hopped off and limped back over to the living room.

Picking up the phone I left on the couch, there was a humming dial tone. I smirked as I hung the phone up properly. Then wiped my forehead as I walked out of the room with thoughts about Ricky.