Chapter 27*

The night before I moved out, I was up late in my room making sure I had everything I needed packed. Ricky stepped inside the room after everyone had already fallen asleep, the ideal time where we'd usually...

"So here we are." Ricky stood there in his pajamas. "Right when we get our spark back you decide to leave for him."

"I'm looking forward, Ricky, I'm not just trying to concentrate on the moment." I taped a box that sat on my vanity.

"Lauren, I don't want you going." Ricky told me.

"And why not?" I asked as I rolled my eyes, stuffing a nail polish on my vanity into a box.

"I love you, Lauren. You always knew that." Ricky said as he stood in the middle of my room. I looked into the vanity mirror that was in front of me. I could see Ricky's blue eyes had now become red. "I'm older, I'm a man now. I'm about the same age Elvis was when you met him."

"It's not about that." I looked at him through the mirror. "Elvis has more going for him career wise and overall things are more stable with him."

"I know Elvis knocked me off the charts again after he came back from the army." Ricky stepped closer to me. "But my family overall has money, if that's what you're bothered about."

"It's not the type of money I want." I continued moving things around and packing them away in front of me. "This family is great and I'm so thankful, but I need to think ahead. Ozzie and Harriet are getting older and you aren't as successful as Elvis."

"If Elvis really cared about you, he would've flown you out to Germany while away. If he truly cared, he would've been supporting you from the start!" Ricky shouted at me.

"He was supporting me. He was sending me cold, hard cash." I answered back in a heated tone.

"That's your issue. Cold, hard cash. We all love you here and I love you the most. I'd give you everything, Lauren. Sure, I may not have the same net worth as Elvis but I care about you!" Ricky shouted at me. "He doesn't even touch you like I do, if that's what you want."

I scoffed, trying to find a rebuttal to that. Then, making eye contact with him in the mirror, I finally gathered my words. "For your information, we have great... sex."

"Do you?" He walked up behind me and pressed his body onto the back of mine. I huffed as I leaned my hands forward onto the vanity, bending over a bit.

His hand went to my ass as we both looked at our reflection in the mirror. "Does he touch you like this?"

His hand found its way up my skirt and began making circles on my core. I moaned as I pressed my hands harder onto the vanity.

"Yes, even better." I spat at him, then he wrapped his hand around my neck. I watched us in the mirror as he kissed behind my ear and continued touching my core.

"Then why are you already wet for me?" Ricky's eyes looked up at the mirror as he held up his wet fingers. I opened my mouth looking at his fingers, then he shook his head slowly and sucked them.

"I heard you on the phone with Pam." He mumbled into my ear. "You haven't fucked him yet. What's taking him so long?"

"So what if he hasn't? He does it way better than you. Besides, you prefer fucking for your own pleasure." I angrily said as I held onto the vanity table. Pleasure rolled through my body as I watched him lift up the back of my skirt in the mirror.

"Are you sure you want to stick by that statement?" Ricky asked as he placed his hand on my back, then squeezed my bare ass. We were making eye contact in the mirror as he stroked his two fingers against my panties. "You seem to be enjoying this..."

Any self respecting person would've told him to stop. But I didn't want him to stop. I wanted Ricky to fuck me right there no matter who saw. Feeling his hard member against my bottom, seeing his cheeks get red and flustered.

His blue eyes blinked slowly as he rubbed me. "You're getting wet."

"Naturally." I answered in an annoyed voice. He grinned then stuck a finger in my panties. As he stroked, my breathing got more coarse.

"Does Elvis make you feel like that?" Ricky asked into my ear as he fingered me. He pushed his hips forward, squeezing me between the vanity and his erection.

Kneeling down behind me, Ricky caught the elastic of my panties between his teeth and let it go, causing it to smack against my bottom. I winced, but before I could protest he licked my core over my panties.

His warm tongue slowly made its way up my slit over the fabric, then he held it at my entrance. I opened my legs to give him more room.

"Does Elvis do it like that?" He asked, stroking his fingers on my wet panties. It felt warm from him.

"He does it even better." I antagonized, so he pulled my panties to the side and circled his tongue around my clit. Taking his two fingers, he opened my lips and licked upward.

"He still does it better." I choked out, my nails scratching into the vanity I leaned against. I moved my hips up and down against him as he licked along my slit. He stuck his tongue inside of me then slowly began curling it. I pushed back onto his mouth as I came. He licked my core continuously while I orgasmed.

I watched in the mirror as he stood up and licked his lips. Turning toward him, he pressed me against the table as his throbbing member touched my core. We began kissing as I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Lauren?" A voice said from down the hall. Immediately, Ricky got off of me and leaned on the vanity next to me.

"Lauren, you're still packing?" Ozzie asked as he came closer. Ricky looked down at his erection then covered his hands over it.

"Oh come on, that's obvious!" I whispered to him. He looked around the room, then quickly picked up a chair pillow off of the vanity chair.

"Laur— oh, Ricky." Ozzie stood in the doorway. "Is everything okay?"

"Sure." I nodded.
"Yeah." Ricky forced out at the same time.

"Are you sure?" Ozzie asked with furrowed eyebrows. We both nodded hectically. "Alright then."

Ozzie began walking away, but then stopped mid-step. "Hey Ricky, why are you holding Lauren's pillow like that?"

I looked to Rick who turned white. Ozzie gave us a wink, then made his way back down the hall to his bedroom.