Imagine- P.C.

A/n: Please do not get confused, I'm giving Chaeyoung an online persona, this is not a real thing, at least I don't hope it is.

-

| Chaeyoung |

I had logged on for the first time, a game called Crimson Haven. Jisoo had given it to me to try out since she never had time to play it at all since she's been busy with Jennie. It was a nice virtual reality game with nice graphics; I can't lie about that at all. There were a thousand lucky beta-testers to even try the game out. I've obviously been doing my research, but I'm kind of nervous to start playing it. Might as well just give it a try. I put on my headset and laid down on my bed, logging in.

You have now logged in.

Min Eun Kyung

Password: *********

Welcome to Crimson Haven.

I looked around the world, the graphics make it look so real. I looked at my hands, rough and calloused for doing nothing. I walked around for a little bit, looking for a hunting ground. "You need help?" A feminine voice called out. I turned around and met the person with that voice. Her character was covered with a cloak, so all I could see was her mouth. "I'm looking for some place to hunt and build up my fighting skill, know any place where I could do that?"

"You can follow me, I know the best places for that. By the way, I'm (Y/n)." She greeted kindly. "I'm Eun Kyung." The name came out unnaturally, but I didn't want to reveal most of my real world life anyways; if I knew her better then maybe. (Y/n) began to walk, "(Y/n) is it okay if I ask something? It's okay if you don't answer." A curt nod came from the girl ahead of me. "Were you one of the beta-testers?" I didn't receive a response, I assumed that she was, but didn't want to judge her by the way she's navigating the place.

"So, here's a basic field, there's some boar over there. Try and kill one of them." She pointed out. I pulled out my dagger from the scabbard hanging from my waist. I let adrenaline take over my body and pointed the dagger at the boar. It squealed and flopped around, but I definitely did something right because it burst into pixelated crystals, floating up in the air. "That was pretty good for your first try, maybe not try and be scared while running towards it."

"And how do I do that?" (Y/n) chuckled and went into her menu, taking off her cloak, and pulling out her sword; swiping the menu away. "You can charge up your weapon first of all," Her sword began to glow a luminescent blue, "You see the blue? That's how you know that it's charging up well. Now you charge towards your enemy and make sure you have your eyes open and only on that enemy."

A smile graced itself upon my face and I subconsciously nodded. "Should I try again?" (Y/n) nodded, "I'm not stopping you." I tried again, but remembering what (Y/n) had been saying. Keep your eyes on the target, Chaeyoung. I charged my dagger and dodged the boar's attack towards me, slicing it's thigh. The pixels flew into the air and disintegrated. "Good job, you'll become amazing with that dagger in no time."

I finally got a good glimpse at (Y/n), well, her character. Her eyes were cold and focused, her hair complimented her, she was fairly tall, and there was a few noticeable scars on her arms and face. "Yah, can you hear me?" She asked loudly. I snapped out of my trance and sent her a questioning look. "I asked if you wanted to be friends but you were too busy staring."