Imagine- P.C. Part Two!

Requested by: @xxx-xxx-oooo "this was great and could you maybe do a pt.2 <3"

A/n: This'll be in Chaeyoung's POV

-

I regretted every decision that I made. Cheating on (Y/n), making her quit the industry because of me, and now, three years later, she's rising in a new group called MESS. Their group did nearly every genre that you could think of, and (Y/n)'s voice would be the best out of all of them. I still felt attached to her as much as I did eight years ago. Blackpink broke apart two year after we broke up, but the four of us still manage to keep in contact.

I decided to visit the SM studio and see if she was there. I was given the directions, and followed them to where it looked like a practice room. Music was playing inside, and a beautiful voice was singing along to what it seemed like Japanese lyrics. I cracked open the door slightly and peeked inside. (Y/n) was more beautiful than the last time I saw her. She stopped singing and directed her attention towards the door. "Who's there?"

"It's me." My voice cracked, speaking felt like I haven't talked in so long. "Chaeyoung, what are you doing here?" Her voice sounded so sad and pitiful that I just wanted to have her in my arms again. "I wanted to see you again, and apologize for my idiocy so long ago."

"I told you not to contact me, Park Chaeyoung, and I meant it." The once quiet, sad voice she had not even two minutes before turned into one that a powerful, strict person would have. "Please, just listen to me." A sigh came from the woman in front of me. "You have two minutes, and after that, I want you to leave and never come close to me again." I prepared myself to pour my heart out. "I know it was a stupid decision to cheat on you, but once you left, me, Jennie, Lisa, and Jisoo; no one in Blackpink knew what to do without you. We were all lost without you." (Y/n) held a finger up, signalling me to stop. "It was your decision to make and you stuck with it, if you want to talk to me, I have a new Instagram. I'll be there if you need me, now please, get out of here before I get in trouble." Her tone was colder than it was before, and I felt my heart shatter.

The walk out of the SM building was the most shamed walk of the century. I felt all eyes on my frame on the street, and if I could get anymore uncomfortable; there would be a large opportunity for that to happen if I was to be embarrassed right here, standing on the street like a moron. On the way back to my cramped apartment, I decided to search up what (Y/n)'s Instagram was. It was nearly the same as her old one, other than the group's name on it.

-

@ roses_are_rosie 

You said that I could contact you here,

so I'm here attempting to contact you,

and if you ever have the time to respond,

I'll still be here to read it.

[SEEN]

@ messy(y/n)

Your confession was a little

pathetic earlier lol

@ roses_are_rosie

(Y/n), I will always miss you,

 you know that right?

[SEEN]

@ messy(y/n)

Sadly, yes I do, but I forced myself

to not love you anymore after

that incident. I also went to therapy

because of how heartbroken I was.

@ roses_are_rosie

I'm sorry (Y/n)

[SEEN]

-

There was no response after that, I was only left on read. The train ride seemed longer than it did on the way back. Was it because of how guilty I feel for something that happened three years ago? Possibly. 

"Chaeyoung-ah, come to this concert with me!" Lisa screamed over the phone. "Ow, that's my ear, Lisa. Stop yelling, I'm not in the mood right now. I just apologized to (Y/n) and nothing went well at all." There was a moment of silence before Lisa was laughing over the phone. "That's because of what you did, pabo! By the way, she's here with me currently, hearing every single little word you say. I'll just go to the concert with her alone then." She abruptly hung up and I threw my phone into my pillow, annoyed with the fact that no matter what I did, I would always mess things up.

"That's because of what you did, pabo!" Those words rung through my head so many times. I wish that I could just do something to earn her trust back, but I knew that it would never happen.

-

@ roses_are_rosie

(Y/n) please, I need you back.

[SEEN]

@ messy(y/n)

I basically told you earlier to stop 

trying lol

@ roses_are_rosie

I know but it hurts me...

[SEEN]

@ messy(y/n)

Like it totally didn't hurt me when

you told me that you didn't love me 

anymore.

@ roses_are_rosie

I didn't want to do that!

[SEEN]

@ messy(y/n)

You're lying to the both of us now Rosie.

Now I need to spend time with my friend.

See you on the down low.

-

I sighed and I knew that I should've stopped when I went to the SM building, but it felt right and turned out wrong. I just wish that she could be mine again, but now reality hurts worse; I just can't do anything about it anymore. Quitting seems best, yeah, it seems best. I'll stay in my cramped apartment forever and live with a lot of cats. Definitely a great life plan to start with after not being an idol anymore. 

It's finally time to move on from you, (L/n) (Y/n).